xx.

You stood in the doorway of a room. In the middle of a medium sized, concrete walled room was Dean. He sat on his knees, completely zoned out. He fingers shakily holding onto a knife.

He was covered in blood. Around him was the horrific scene of 5 men laying dead, multiple stab wounds, and blood everywhere.

"Dean?" You spoke up, he couldn't look at you. His desperation written all over him. You heard the ringing in his ears. Your slow walk left you dropping in front of him. He was staring at the corner of the room, you grabbed his face and forced him to look at you, "Hey, hey, I'm here. Wake up, please."

His eyes were dead. Nothing was in them beside the pleasure of killing. You could feel your own stomach drop. You tried everything. Yelling, screaming, slapping, shaking him. The longer you stared at him the more you wanted to cry, you had no idea where he was. You wanted to be close to him again. You grew desperate and kissed him.

Surprised, you ended up back into your body. Watching as Dean breathed in and woke up below. He stood up, his heart beating so quickly he had no idea how to slow it. The silence was deafening between the two of you. You were practically having a panic attack on your own, that was an ability you never wanted.

"Dean." You finally wanted to reach out, trying to grab his hand but he pulled away. He felt violated. Nobody knew him the way you did because you intruded his dream.

"If you're looking for an apology, you won't get one. You weren't waking up." You admitted.

"So you enter my head?" He turned back.

"It was an accident." You told him, "I didnt even mean to, honestly I had no idea I could do that. I just wanted to help."

"Yeah, well.." he slapped his hands down. He did have a good argument.

"I'm just going to go." You started to get off the bed, adjusting your sweatpants. You were embarrassed, already convincing yourself that your abnormality was scaring off the un-scareable.

He didn't say anything. His embarrassment holding him back from thinking of how you felt. You grabbed your duffel and then got a phone call. In the hall you answered it.

"Hey." You answered.

"Get a pen." Castiel ordered.

"Why? What's wrong?" You asked.

"Just get to Pontiac, Illinois as soon as you can. It's an emergency, bring Sam & Dean." He ordered, then ended the call.

"Sam!" You called out, you had no idea what time it was. But hoped he was awake.

"Yeah!" He hollered from the library.

"Hey, get your things." You told him.

"What? Why?" Sam turned around in his chair.

"I wish I knew. Cass just called and said he had an emergency in Pontiac, Illinois." You told him.

"What kind of emergency?" Sam asked.

"Honestly, I have no idea." You shrugged. Plopping your duffel on the table. Sam got up to get some things, and you caught his arm.

"Could you tell Dean?" You asked.

"Why can't you?" Sam asked.

"I just think I should maybe go down their first. You guys can trail me." You told him.

"(Y/N)." He looked down at you, not believing you for a second.

"He's getting worse." You whispered. Sam looked away from you, understanding and already knowing.