xl.

Where you were a day ago is now where Dean is strapped to the operating table. Monroe, Eli, and several others are gathered around him, preparing their tools. Dean slowly regains consciousness.

"Morning, Sunshine. Monroe Styne. Pleasure." Monroe showed up above Dean's eyes.

"Ditto. I'd shake your hand, but uh..." Dean tugged on his restraints already thinking of how to get out of this.

"Be careful with those, they're brand new. I have to say, I am impressed, the way you charged in here, all guns blazin'." Monroe chuckled, looking across his tools, "I'd buy tickets to that show. You didn't think that was actually gonna work, did you?"

"Usually does." Dean admits.

"Then I guess you know what comes next." Monroe sighed.

"You're gonna play Operation." Dean snarked.

"It is my favorite game." Monroe said, amused.

"Don't do this." Dean demanded, feeling the mark begin to work on him.

"Well, uh, son, we are... we are past the bargaining stage." Monroe began, "I got to say, we are a lucky family. We may not have the Book but we got to study an Angel, or a Nephilim, truly fascinating. And I'm sure my research on that adorable little thing will be worth millions-"

"You'll regret ever touching her-" Dean lashed out without thinking.

"Oh?" Monroe rose an eyebrow, "Is that a bit of caring for this girl I hear? Or that mark on your arm?"

Dean recoiled, realizing his weakness. "You know, The Mark on my arm means that I can't die. I'm not bargaining. You flatline me, I will come back. But I'll come back with black eyes. And then you'll all die."

"And we'll let you go, then what? You'll just mosey on down the road?" Monroe pondered his idea.

"No. But I will be human. So maybe a few of you live. Maybe." Dean threatened.

"You make a compelling case, and I hope you're right. Because a man that doesn't die, well now that is a perfect lab rat." Monroe said, watching as Eli gags Dean, then adding: "Well only as perfect as it could get after hearing that girl scream as we cut into her ribs. Until she went dark."

Dean kept eye contact as he got angrier with Monroe. And Monroe was even more amused, "Alright. Let's crack this piñata."

Monroe took his scalpel and went to make the first cut. However, Dean broke one of his arms free from the restraint and grabs Monroe's arm. He head-butts him, sits up, grabs a knife, frees his other arm, and slits Eli's throat. The female Styne grabs a syringe and charges him.

Dean grabs her, slams her onto the operating table, and jams the syringe she was holding into her own neck, killing her. Dean then goes after Monroe, grabbing him and throwing him against a door before securing him in a headlock, choking him.

"You took something from me. Now I'm gonna take everything from you." Dean grunts, his muscles tensing.

"It's too late. Your home... your family... they...will..." Monroe began but Dean didn't let him finish, snapping his neck and letting his body fall.

Dean took a moment and surveyed his handiwork. He then reached into Monroe's pocket and retrieved a gun. Dean left the room, kicking the door open in a cold fury. Dean covered the whole house, killing and massacring the family.

Down below, you were alone. But you were getting your strength back, you worked on your handcuffs. Motivated to stop Dean from himself. You weren't able to break free but with your strength coming back you ripped the chain apart making your hands separate. You stumbled up, trying to make enough noise for Dean to hear you. Your ribs ached, it was hard to stand on your own because your body so desperately wanted to go somewhere else.

"De- an." You choked out, but if he's in his zone with the Mark he wouldn't be able go hear you. So you trekked up the basement stairs, wondering why the Stynes never invested in a proper holding room, but you guessed no one ever really made it out of the doctors office.

You made it to the door, furthering yourself from the sigils and began knocking on the locked door, hoping to get Dean's attention. Your ears were so pained filled with peoples thoughts and breathing and blood and noises but nothing in specific. Your eyes were like boomerangs going in and out of places in the room seeing ever microfiber to everything at once.

This whole experience terrified you. All you wanted was Dean. You began trying to scream in a hoarse voice for his name. You thought you heard him call back so you stopped and scooted away from the door so he could kick it down, which is what you knew he'd do.

And he did. When he touched you everything went muffled and silent. He cooed in your ear to remind you that you were safe now. He had blood on his hands and face, but for whatever reason you didn't see him as a killer, you saw him as a soldier now loyal to the Mark on his arm.

"I thought I would never see you again." He held you close, the knife and gun he had used to murder the Styne family at his side.

"G-Get me- Get me out of here." You said, your mouth dry. And he picked you up off the ground and into his arms, he took you to the Impala and let you rest. Looking at you every so often to make sure you were real. He didn't want anyone getting hurt over his mistakes anymore, him included. He realized what kind of danger he's put you in. He was wrong to do that to another person again.

~

"No. No, I'm not!" You woke up in the Impala outside of the Bunker, now much stronger than before. And you were hearing a familiar voice, "Okay, I hate my family! See, look! No stitches! I'm not like them, I promise."

Dear God, please don't let me die. Not now. Please. I just want to leave.

You were hearing his prayers.

"Oh, you are like them." You heard Dean, and began making your way into the bunker, "There's bad in you. It's in your blood. Now you can deny it and you can run from it all you want, but that bad.... will always win."

"I'll do anything you want. Okay, please. You don't need to do this." He starts crying, begging Dean. And you slipped in silently, "Please."

"Yeah." Dean hesitated and for a brief moment you thought you didn't need to butt in, "I do."

Dean shoots Cyrus in the head, killing him instantly. A few seconds later, Castiel arrived.

"Dean!" You let out a gasp in shock. Dean turned to face you two.

"What have you done?"