v.

"I could've handled that!" You defended your masculinity.

"Yeah, it looked like it." Dean rolled his eyes, they never thank you when you save them, "Come on, we don't have a lot of time."

"No, tell me what just happened?!" You yelled ripping your hand away from him, "What was that! Who the hell are you?"

"Hi, Dean Winchester, nice to meet you again we had sex last night? Thanks, so come with me, and we'll talk. I'll tell you everything but we have to get out of here." Dean helped you up, you barely winced at the glass.

  You had no arguments there, you guys needed to leave. Dean held your hand firmly and led you out of the apartment. But you kept asking him questions but he didn't bother responding until you were running down the stairs.

"It's a Tulpa." Dean said.

"I'm sorry, a- a what-a?" You became even more confused.

"It's a myth that so many people believe in that it becomes truth. So that thing right there was the mystery man legend from the bar you work at. And for what ever reason it's after you as it's next heartbreaker." Dean explained.

"Wait, so why isn't it following us?" You asked.

"Because the legend says he only stalks your home, not you." Dean said, you reclaimed your hand.

"I knew you weren't FBI." You muttered as you edged the bottom floor.

"I'm so glad you can be proud of yourself right now." Dean rolled his eyes.

"Where do we go now? Do I just never go home?" You grabbed onto his jacket as Dean looked around outside.

"The bar, the bar is where the symbol is. I saw it on a frame. If we destroy the symbol it might destroy him." Dean grabbed your hand again and dragged your to his car.

"I don't like this word: might?" You said after him.

"Yeah, well, right now might is all we got. Tulpa's are rare." Dean sped off down the streets.

~

"You're handling this surprisingly very well." Dean stated as he drove up to the bar.

"Yeah, well, just add it to the list of things that want to kill me." You groaned, "Okay, so, if ghosts exist-"

"All of it: Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, you name it it's real." Dean knew what you were going to ask.

"Damn. I've been in the wrong line of work." You joked, trying to make light of everything. Dean didn't say anything, he had just pulled up to the bar which closed on Sunday's at 9. "Alright, I'm coming."

"What, no? You're what this thing wants, I'm not about to serve you to it on a silver platter." Dean got out and you followed him.

"I'm not going to be a sitting duck! I'm perfectly capable-" you started but Dean turned around while trying to pick the lock,

"If you say you're perfectly capable one more time, I swear-" Dean started but you'd never let him finish, so you kicked down the door instead of waiting for him to pick it.

"See?" You said for a moment, proud of your strength. Then the alarm went off like crazy, breaking your pride.

"Yeah, you're completely capable of getting us arrested!" Dean argued. He grabbed the frame off the wall and then ran into the car.

"Damn it." You muttered, embarrassed.

"Get in the car, now!" Dean yelled over the alarm and you followed suit. Dean got the car going as fast as possible. He drove you three blocks away before he ushered you to get out of the car.

"Oh, so now I can get out?" You mocked.

"After the stunt you pulled I'm not letting you out of my sight." Dean grunted. He laid the frame in a garbage bin in an ally way and started pouring gasoline on it.

"What are you doing?" You asked, grabbing his arm, "You're going to light it on fire? Is that going to work?"

"I hope so." Dean said. He'd only fought off a Tulpa once before and it was burning down an entire house. But he can't burn your apartment building so this had to work.

He lit his lighter and threw it onto the frame and it erupted into intricate and warm flames. Through the flames a man stood, and then faded away into the flames only leaving a pair of red eyes to stare back at for only a moment until those faded off, too.

"Thank you, Dean." You breathed out, the eyes made her scared for a moment. You tensed up, feeling the weight of hearing that everything is real. It changed your views on everything.

You considered yourself a brave person, you were courageous and strong when it came to fighting criminals. When it came to strong, giant, men and women who underestimated your strength you were confident in yourself. But they were all real, touchable, physical beings. Knowing something you can't touch can and has hurt you, it's another level of bravery that takes. You looked at him, you had finally met your match and a man even stronger than you.

Dean pursed his lips, shook it off because this was a regular Tuesday, and looked down at you. He finally saw the crack in the armor. He reached out to put his arm around you. But you stopped his arm and placed it back at his side.

"What happened back there?" Dean asked.

"You saw it all. I hardly think you need a reminder-" You crossed your arms.

"Not that, I mean your eyes they glowed when you were fighting. It was like you were-" Dean started but you were not interested in him flirting.

  "An angel?" You laughed, just incredulous, "Dean, I can't believe you'd be flirting with me right now. Like you were so close to getting the thank you kiss."

"No, I wasn't trying to flirt with you." Dean explained, trying to prove his innocence. You turned around and started walking away. You were so overwhelmed, your mind racing at a thousand miles an hour. You had to admit a tear respectively tortured your left eye. But Dean had seen your eyes glow, they glowed a gray color and he needed to know if you were a threat. "(Y/N), you need to talk to me. This is serious."

"I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. My eyes don't glow." You rolled your eyes.

"They do, I saw-" He grabbed your arm, pulling you to look at him again. He saw your eyes now that were filled with emotion, "What did he say to you?" Dean asked you, seeing as this were the pressing issue.

"Do you wanna come back to my place?" You looked up at him very urgently. You didn't want to talk about it. He hesitated, he was very tempted to say no, reject you the way you had he. But he also was going to be watching you from the street anyway to make sure he really did get the Tulpa, "I'm sorry, I don't usually- um- if you don't it's okay. I just didn't wanna go back there on my own right now-"

"You got any food?" Dean gave his crooked smile. He was interested, but he also needed to find out more about your eyes.

"Anything you want." You said, "That might be fun, say what you want and we can cook it."

"Thats alright I'm not exactly the cooking type, if it's too much of a bother you don't need to-" he tried to back track,

"Nope, Winchester you're going to learn tonight then." You smiled, and he groaned although he had to admit it was nice to see a smile on your face.