lxiii.

You stayed behind a car in the alley way, watching as the little insignificant man taunted a dying man.

"Oh, this is good. A night-leader if ever I saw one." Metatron disgustingly held his video camera over the dying man, "And this is gonna fetch me $500, minimum."

"I, uh -- I know that $500 sounds like plenty, but with my overhead...daddy's got to eat." Metatron reached into the guys pockets and took out his wallet, stealing from him. You couldn't stand to watch it.

"Help. Please." The man on the ground begged.

"I'm sorry, buddy. Y-you live, there's no story." Metatron 'apologized' if you could even call it that. You started walking out from behind the car, "You know, there was a time I could have brought you back from the brink with a snap of my fingers... Not that I would have. But I'm not that guy anymore. I can't save you."

Metatron drops the wallet on the dying man' chest. You finally found your voice.

"I can." You said, pushing past him and going to the man's aid.

"How did you find me?" Metatron asked, upset.

"Same way you found him." You kneeled beside the man, seeing where he was practically gutted, "Scoured the police scanners, got ahead of the authorities."

You held your hand above his stomach and used your powers to heal all his wounds. Resewing his body and organs back together.
A white glow emitting from your hands. Metatron video tapes over your shoulder.

"What was that?" The man got up, breathing heavily and holding his stomach. You stand up though and look angrily at Metatron.

"What?" Metatron was annoyed, "Look, a real-life angel caught on tape? That is way better than some random homicide."

"Hey!" He complained while you grabbed the camera and crushed it in your hand, "Do you have any idea how much stuff I had to steal and then pawn to pay for that?!"

Thats when the sirens and Police cars pull up to at the end of the alley. You and Metatron run off as the man who was gutted sits up.

~

Sam and Dean are at the gated entrance to a abandoned home where they are pretty sure Crowley is keeping Amara. The epicenter of all of her feedings. The gate creaked open, they walked up to the door cautiously holding their weapons.

"No guards at the perimeter?" Dean pointed out, they finally reached the front door.

"Looks like there are no guards at the door, either." Sam looked around, surprised at the lack of security, "You think this is the right place still?"

"Well... warding sigils. Enough to lock even (Y/N) out." Dean pointed out, then looked down on the door, "And for the humans -- look at this. A padlock you'd find on a middle-school locker. Cocky son of a bitch."

"Dean, external security may be lax, but we still don't know how many demons we're gonna face inside." Sam warned. But Dean started picking the lock. He stopped momentarily, feeling something dark drawing him in. Amara was here. He knew it somehow. He had to get in there.

"Well, let's find out."

~

You push Metatron off the edge of what looks like a loading dock onto the floor of a machine shop. You zapped the two of you there by using your powers. This was the most you had been using your power, it made you feel stronger, liberated.