lxxxvi.

You first went to a gas station to collect your favorite snacks, then zapped yourself into the bunker at probably the worst time possible.

Michael walked out of the study with a book in his hand. He didn't even look up from the pages.

"Where were you?" Michael asked and you scrunched your eyebrows.

"Really? Are you trying to play father and daughter with me—?" You started, Michael looked up at the sound of your voice.

"I wasn't talking to you," Michael said. You looked across the room where Chuck stood so awkwardly with his arms crossed.

"That's a.. long story." Chuck responded, bouncing on the balls of his feet before steadying himself. You couldn't believe it. Were you really going to find yourself in the most cosmic family reunion?

"How do you feel?" Chuck asked with delicacy towards his son, "I healed you."

"Yeah, I didn't ask you to." Michael responded, taking a proper seat at the table.

"Son, be reasonable." Chuck's voice dropped a bit, for only a second you saw the Father that Michael grew up with, with stern and righteous voice.

"Like I'm always supposed to be. Right? That's Archangel Michael, the oldest son, first life, your commander. I do everything you ask, I cast my brother out of Heaven at your orders. I—I uphold the apocalypse plan, I protected angels and you leave me with raising my brothers and protecting all of angelkind not to mention every soul that resides in heaven, so you can have all this fun as what is this—who is this?" Michael stood up again, he aggressively pointed out his Father's meat suit.

"Michael, come on at least hear him out." You interjected, spreading your snacks on the table.

"Quiet!" He yelled, his voice booming with radiance, no doubt an attempt to use some kind of power over you that was ineffective.

"It's not that simple." Chuck insisted, but Michael was so obviously angered. For once you actually kind of felt bad for him.

"I think it is." Michael challenged as the front door opened. You were the only breaking eye contact. Michael and Chuck were in a stare off already.

"Hey, guys." Dean introduced but you turned back to signal him to stay out of it.

"Listen, I know I've been gone for a while. I missed a few million birthdays—" Chuck started in trying a better effort to make amends but Michael was more interested in Sam and Dean.

"Yeah, you've been gone millennia or two. I start a war you did nothing, Heaven's business starts booming gets nothing, I create a life you do nothing," Michael pointed to you, hating the number of ways you were being used from conception, "But the moment your favorite pair of brothers find themselves in some trouble: welcome home!"

"That's not true." Chuck shook his head.

"Yeah, hey, these brothers just saved your life by the way." Dean boldly interrupted. Michael only responded with a calm snap of his finger.

Nothing happened.

"He can't hurt you." Chuck said quickly before returning eye contact.

"Did you—" Michael looked at his hand.

"It's just a safeguard. Just until we figure everything out." Chuck explained, you all breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good." You commented, snapping your own fingers. It did nothing either.

"Yeah, I included you too." Chuck mentioned.

"Seriously? He just threatened Dean and Sam and you want me to not do anything about it?" You defended yourself. Dean smiled a little, knowing how you guys fought earlier he didn't think you'd be in a protecting kind of mood.