"You're worried they're right" He concluded. "What?" I asked bewildered. "You're worried they're right about me" Sherlock stated eyeing me. I looked away "No" "That's why you're so upset. You can't even entertain the possibility that they might be right. You're afraid that you've been taken in as well! You think I killed your friend..."

I shook my head staring out the window "No I am not" I denied not really sure what to believe anymore my feelings are all jumbled up. "Ema! Moriarty is playing with your mind too!" He slammed his fist on the table "CANT YOU SEE WHATS GOING ON?!" I looked at him startled, "Why would Robert carve your name on the floor before he died?!" I snapped at him.

"You're not denying anymore..good to see where you're at Ema..you're the strongest weapon he's used against me. He wants to destroy my life inch by inch. Planting the idea of me murdering your former childhood friend" Sherlock sighed in frustration getting up from the chair and approaching me. "You're being played by Jim! He killed Robert to mess with your head, to distract you from the truth!" "The text message Sherlock! Two days earlier you were trying to guess my name and you paused at Viola. Do you think I didn't notice? You let things go after you said Viola. You knew my name" I grimaced at what I just said.

The doubt has been planted in my head, and the problem was I was so confused. I was a mess at the moment. "I knew your name yes?...you think I set up the text to read 'Viola' because I didn't want you to doubt me...because I thought that YOU thought I didn't know your name...glad to see that a few things monitored by Moriarty can easily manipulate you just like a piece of Marionette" Sherlock snapped officially, he smacked his hands on the wall beside my head as my eyes widened, not from the startle but at the last word. Jim has once called the puzzles Marionette.

"Ema, you're tired you haven't slept in two days, you're not thinking straight" John interfered. "Do you believe me?" Sherlock ignored John and leaned closer to me, our eyes locking and all kinds of anger is radiating off Sherlock. I haven't seen him like that before.

"Sherlock stop pressuring me..just let me think everything is a mess right now" I tried to explain to him but he slammed his hands on the wall yet again "I asked you a question Ema! NOW ANSWER ME!" I was so shocked with his behavior that I pushed him away and stormed out. I went down to 221C and grabbed something that I've been keeping away for a long time.

Thankfully Sherlock didn't come after me, if he has anything to do with Robert then we're going to have a long talk about this but the police were on his way and I needed to be prepared. Even if he has killed Robert, which I doubt happened...I'm not sure what's going on with my thinking. I haven't slept for two days and my brain isn't functioning well. This is a fifty fifty chance it's either Moriarty did kill him and planted the idea in my head that Sherlock is behind it all...or that Sherlock is somehow responsible.. him telling me not to go meet Robert, quickly bringing Moriarty up as if wanting me to stay in the dark.

I sighed in frustration as I placed my mask on, followed by a black scarf to cover the rest of my face. I knew I had to protect Sherlock, I knew I would regret it if I dont. I've already lost Robert and if I were to lose Sherlock just because of a few doubts in my head I'd probably kill myself.

I'd rather save the person I love even if he's behind this. I took my decision I would accept whatever the truth was. But for now, I needed to keep space between Sherlock and I. Until I'm hundred percent sure of my decision.

I jumped up to the roof of the building and decided to wait there. I've texted John to update me of ANYTHING happening. And so a couple of minutes later he texted me that they've received a gingerbread man burnt to a crisp...I saw the police car pull over, I prepared myself for next step.

I had to be smart and quick about this. I climbed down the pipe and hid behind the building.

Sherlock went out of the door cuffed, and soon followed him John..also cuffed. I had to intervene, not as Sherlock's girlfriend but as anonymous. I watched John slammed on the police car and decided to make my move. I threw a smoke grenade towards the police as I ran to Sherlock and John who were cuffing. I took both their hands running away from the police before the gas clears up.

We finally reached an alley where we hid from the sirens going off. Sherlock turned to me John still catching his breath "You're one of the assassins! Why can you save me but.." I looked at him, our eyes locked and he went silent. He got closer to me, not daring to touch me, afraid he'd set something off and I'd be shot just like the assassins Jim has hired.. he pulled the mask off my face in quick motion. And John and Sherlock were both looking at me in disbelief.

Third Person POV

"Oh my god..oh my god" John was in disbelief. The girl he thought and treated her like a real sister is the girl with the black mask.

"What..I don't understt...you're an assassin" Sherlock was stammering not able to understand. Ema on the other hand, was waiting for him to finish. Sherlock's face was filled with confusion, and pain "That's where you've been for the past two days?...." Sherlock's face was indescribable, he was in shock, in agony, feeling betrayed. "What a pleasant surprise, Viola Moriarty" Sherlock stated. 

Sherlock is doubting Ema because she disappeared for two days, displayed the doubt she's feeling towards him on purpose, that is why she stormed out of the flat so she could carry on with Jim's plan to destroy him just like Moriarty wanted as if she agreed to being used as a weapon, and by the end she appeared in her assassin costume. 

Ema doubts Sherlock after she shows up and due to the emotions of grief she's feeling Jim was easily able to get through to her to make her think that Sherlock is behind Robert's death, Jim made her doubt Sherlock just by tiny hints like the text msg name, name on the floor, and Sherlock accidentally using "Marionette" as a word to describe the game. She thinks he's turning things around like he always does, and that made her doubt him even more. 

If you guys are a little confused, that's fine because everything will be cleared up in the next chapter! I'm probably going to end the story at chapter 70 and start a second book continuing where I left off from this one.