4: The one that got away

Start from the beginning

Then that was it, I blacked out.

-Harry Edward Styles-

"Just don't be late bruh, I know this party is one of the most important to you".
Louis commented as he smiled at me when I hopped in the car he was still leaning in the door frame.

"Of course, Lou, though I would be late. Don't start the fücking fun without me will you?".
I said to him and he snickered.
"Aye, aye, captain!".
He saluted before I smirk and drove.

Those people think we're just celebrating random shits again to the club but it's not and like what Louis said it's one of the most important to me because today is the day my darling Ciara died because of me... 4th of May...

Though we still celebrate our accomplishments as a gang and such bullshit, but those dates we're just the important ones for me, and now I'm going to Birmingham which is a 2 hours and 43 minutes drive from London just to check up on Lorry, some of my guys that have been my eyes there said that she was suddenly diagnosed again in the hospital the other day and she just got home, I needed to make sure that she was okay first.

My sister is my number one priority...

I took my phone and dialled Will's number, his my father's Butler well I am the one who hired him to be my eye in that house to watch over my sister, and Father think his smart? Tsk, I'm way too ahead of him.

"Will, my good man, how's my sister doing?".
I ask through the phone putting it in loud speaker as I drive.

"Mr. Styles, Miss Lorry's sleeping right now, she'd been quite crying all day she wants to see you".
He sighed through the phone.

"And what about my Father and that whore?".
I ask again.

"They will be leaving in about an hour for your Father's Business Meeting, I supposed they will be back at 8".
He said, good,  good.

"Okay, when Lorry wakes up tell her that I'll be coming over".
I sternly said.

"Of course, Sir, have a safe trip".

"Thank you Will and I'll be seeing you later".

I hang up the phone and let my past once eat me again.

*FLASHBACK*

"Harry! Harry!".
A soft voice screamed as the familiar soft footstep followed, I smiled and turned.

"Ciara".
I softly whispered and look at the black haired panting girl, she had been my only friend here in the Orphanage well except for my sister.
"Is it true? Are you and Lorry are really gonna be adopted?!".
She exclaimed and frowning at me and from the look of her beautiful eyes it's like she's gonna cry any moment and I hated it.

"Ara, actually it's our Father who's gonna take us, but I won't go... Hell, I don't even want to let him take my sister... B-but she needs to, he can help her with her Heart Failure".
I softly said as I look at my feet then I felt an extra weight in my body and arms wrapped around it.

"Didn't you said your Father's mean, he didn't even get you any sooner for Pete's Sake".
She claimed.
"But I don't have any choice, I'm only 14 Ara, what can I possibly do? I guess his new wife can't afford giving my Father any children so he thought of us to continue running his stupid company, But I won't do it, I won't go to him and his wife. I want to stay here with you and when we get 18 we can finally leave this place and be together, then when I can finally afford Lorry's hospital stuff we could get her from my Father".
I explained smiling completely at the thought, I would always want to live in a Beach House together with Ciara and my sister, just the three of us like what we do here in the Orphanage.