1: Past

"Why do we try so hard for the people that don't even try for us?".

Chapter 1

-Nina Angel Archera-

Month Years Old

A special beautiful Angel was born month ago, eyes we're the same colors as her Mother, beautiful brown caramel eyes that was so big so you could see the curiosity and innocence of the child, she's as small as a newborn being a premature and all

A special beautiful Angel was born month ago, eyes we're the same colors as her Mother, beautiful brown caramel eyes that was so big so you could see the curiosity and innocence of the child, she's as small as a newborn being a premature and all... Though as we all know how life was always not the way as we pictured it.

This beautiful baby angel was born in a rundown house, old and creaky along with her Mother, her abusive alcoholic addict of a Father, and her 4 years old brother Louis. She's small as ever and was probably unhealthy because her Father won't let her Mother take her in a Hospital so she could have all the vitamins she needed as a newborn baby, she doesn't even had a name yet, Austin refuse to give her a name not until she turns 1 just like her brother got his, although it was their Mother who named him.

2 Years Old

A terrible cry came out of the beautiful baby Angel again, she was now 2 but still can't talk like what the other toddlers can and she can barely walk she would be easily crushed, she was also shy and skittish because of her Father night and day s...

A terrible cry came out of the beautiful baby Angel again, she was now 2 but still can't talk like what the other toddlers can and she can barely walk she would be easily crushed, she was also shy and skittish because of her Father night and day she and her now 6 years old brother would always get to watch as their Father beat or yell at their Mother, no matter how Louis tried her to not see but she would always see what happens, and yes she still has no name given because for somehow Austin grown to despise the baby girl because she's a crybaby.

"Okay, let's try that again baby, say Mommy. Mo-mmy".
Their mother said as she rolled of the word in her mouth to show off her daughter as she badly tried to cover the cigarette burns in her arms but she just stared at her.
"Or even try saying, Bubba!".
Louis suddenly pipped in but frown when nothing came out of her mouth.

"What the bloody hell is this Johannah?! That brat still haven't learn how to talk?!".
A growl came out from the brutal man they called father, they haven't even heard him eantering the room. Then the baby girl cried as she saw her father she was scared at him and Louis knew that in an instant as he buried the sobbing baby's head in his chest and held her tightly to try and shield her away from their father.