Chap 32

Munnu's POV
We all were there on the set of X-Factor just to support Adi. She was nervous as hell.

No one knew who her special guest was. She kept it a secret from all of us. We were so keen to know that person was.

"Now comes our last act of the day. She's been the most loved person of the season. Aditi Nandi." Says Mark.

There she comes. Wearing a simple, yet elegant dress in blue. Her favorite colour.

"Pras, she looks so beautiful." I heard Rukku say.

"Oh yeah she does. Well she actually has to." Pras says nodding her head.

"Hey girls. How're you all." We see Liam standing in front of us. When did he come here? I didn't see him there. And another question is, why doesn't he have his bodyguards?

"Uh Li. Its not safe for you to be here without any bodyguard." Ri says.

"Uh nah. I told them to be a bit far so that we have our own space. Don't want it to be too crowded." Liam explains with a small smile.

"You know who the guest is?" I ask.

"Hmm yup I do. But do not ask me about it. Its supposed to be a secret. Shhh!"

I was going to say something but then I heard the tunes to Company.

Oh my goodness. Don't tell me she's gonna perform with Justin Freaking Bieber.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome my special guest. The one only. Justin Bieber." She says in between the song.

There comes JB and sings with her. Wow! It sounded so good. I really liked it.

At the end, JB motioned for a hug. We were all surprised. He wasn't like that from all we've heard about him. Oh well he's with Adi. She's an expert at making friends. Certainly they were really good friends by the time.

"Wow! This so beautiful. No words." Nicole says.

"Hmmm I second what Nicole says. So beautiful so natural. And Adi, you know what made it natural? Your own way of singing. You weren't trying to copy Justin's parts. You did it on your own. And that partnership was beautiful. Justin, do I even need to say anything about you? You're already a Star!" Cheryl exclaims with sooooooo much enthusiasm.

"Cheryl calm down. She's my daughter. My sugar plum. Someone's jealous I see!" We all laughed at what Simon or as we girls call him, Si dad said.

"Jokes apart. It was beautiful. I chose the correct song and person for her." Si dad says.

"But she's all mine till the end of the season." Cheryl says with a smile.

I don't know why, but I looked at the guy who was in love with my bestie. Liam. Just the way he looked at Adi, told us that he's in love with her.

"Hey." I whisper.
"Hi." He turns.
"Whatcha looking at?" I say wiggling my eyebrows.
"Your friend's beauty. She just so beautiful."
"Hmm I know. Is that it? Or you wanna say something else too?"
"Hmm?" He just turns and looks at me.
"Oh come on li. All of us know you've fallen for her." I just say making it obvious. And he, he just turned again blushing.
"She would never love me back"
"She will. She will." I say nodding my head.