Chap-30

Adi's POV
I was nervous. It was the semi finals. If I didn't get through this, thousands of people would be upset. No no no I can't do this. I will have to get through this.

"Adi stop stressing. Everything will be okay." Cheryl ma'am says with a smile.

"Yeah, I know but-"

"No buts. Chill. I know you'll get through this. Don't worry. Just go through the lyrics once. I'll see if Justin's ready. Okay?" I nod. And then she goes out of the room. I just go through the lyrics of Company once again as said. I'll be singing Company by Justin Bieber. And he's the special guest for me today.

I was absolutely shocked when I got to know that I'll be singing Company with Justin Bieber. I couldn't speak for half an hour.

We had practiced the song for 3 days out of 7 days. 4 days were wasted in name of practices. We just went around the city disguised​. Shhh! No one knows about it. Top secret.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw JB coming inside the room. I pretended as if I didn't see him. He comes slowly inside the room and goes behind me. He stands there for a minute and then screams into my ear. God! This boy can scream.

I didn't flinch. Not even a bit. He then comes in front of me.

"You knew I was there, right?"

"Yup" I say without lifting my head.

"Oh. So I don't get a hug too?" And then he just walks away.
I go behind him and hug him. Tight as well.

"I knew you'd come to hug me." He says turning around for a proper hug. Then right at the moment Liam comes and sees us. I look at him and smile.

He was shocked to see JB in there. But his face had hurt more than shock. I went to hug him but he just walks a bit back.

"All the best Adi. Hope you get through. Don't be stressed. You'll do good." And he goes away. I couldn't understand what he tried to say. I was hurt too. He rejected my hug. JB could sense that. He came to me.

"He didn't know about your performance with me. Right?" I nod.

"I'm gonna get this straight to him that we're just friends. Nothing more, nothing less." I try to stop him but he had already gone through the doors. It was no use to run after him. It's not like he'd listen to me.