Chap 10

Liam:s POV
The whole ride back to home, I was thinking about that girl. It usually doesn't happen with me.

"Mate! Liam!"
"Yeah, what happened?" I asked after my small day dreaming.
"Are you Ok?" Louis looked concerned.
"Yes, why?" I mean, I was Ok. It's just that I'm occupied in my thoughts.
"Mate we trying to tell you from the past 10 minutes that we are at your home. But you looked so... uh never mind I'm at loss of words, it's just that you were not listening to us." Niall  told me.
"Hey Liam were you thinking about that girl you saw during the concert?" Harry asked. Yes Harry, I was but I can't tell that. What would the think of me. No. I will tell them. They know all my secrets. And if this makes the band stronger than before then a big fat almighty yes. Ok now I just copied Uncle Simon.
"Yes."
"Was she so beautiful? Or it's just that you liked her? Or maybe love at first site?" Damn it. Why does Zayn have to be so good at knowing me? No no all the boys know me too well.

"Uh actually... I mean ... I ... I donno." Why did I shutter?
"Ok I take it as a yes." Louis said as we get into my house. Wait that's my house. Why are they coming with me?
"Guys, don't you have to go to your house too?"
"Well we just decided on not leaving you alone with your dream girl." Niall told me sweetly.
"So sweet of you guys. I missed you guys too much." And I go and give them a group hug.

I now understand why I felt so lonely at that time of my life. These boys brothers.

Adi's POV
"Hey Adi, you ready?"
"Yes. Let's go."

We head out, hail a taxi and reached the hospital. We then go to Mary's room. When we reach there, we see both Mary and Jacob asleep on the hospital bed. Aww the look sooooo cute. I quickly take a pic and then Yash goes and wakes them up.

"Get up you love birds." Yash exclaims with a big smile on his face.
"Yeah yeah. Hey good morning." Jacob greets us. And shortly Mary also wakes up.
"Hey Mary. How are you doing?" Yash asks her again with a big smile.
"I'm actually better."
"Hey Adi and Yash, we have a good news." Jacob says with a smile evident on his face. What is with them and smiles today? Not that I'm complaining. I like people with smiles.

"Uh what is it?" I asked.
"I get to go home today." Mary squeals excited.
My face fell. They are going home. They are leaving me.
"Home?" Yash asked clearly confused.
"I mean hotel. Oh god. I'm sorry." Mary apologises.
"Oh god you gave a heart attack. Thanks for that Mary. And yay. You're coming back."
"Yes."

" Ok. How about Jacob goes back to hotel and takes a shower and come back? Also get some sleep."
"Yeah that would actually be a good idea." Jacob says. He gets up, kisses Mary on the forehead and heads out. I go and sit on the bench which was previously occupied by Jacob. Yash goes and sits on the other chair on the other side of the bed.

Let's just say, we all had a good time just talking and having a laugh.