Chap 23

Liam's POV
I go back to my home and call the boys. They come to my apartment in minutes.

I tell them the whole thing and they were more than ready to go for the dinner.

Then I make reservations in a well reputed restaurant.

I text the details to Adi. I also tell her to give her friends numbers so that I can personally call them and tell them.

She texted me their numbers minutes later. I personally call all of them and tell them the details. They were happy to hear from me.

I hope They like all the arrangements.

We all get ready after a few hours. I call Adi and tell her that I'll be coming to pick her up as she Do sent have a ride.

She says she'll take a cab but I tell her no. Why will she take a cab when we have five cars?

I go to pick her up. Then she told me that her friends also don't have a ride. I tell not to freak out. I call the boys and tell them to take one girl in rack car. Then I go and pick Yash up. Niall picks up the couple.

We then head out for the restaurant. Oh and did I mention that all of  friends and her were looking absolutely gorgeous.

We reach our destination and I go in first as I made the reservations.

"Hello Sir. May I help you?"

"Hello. I have reservation under the name Payne." I say with a smile.

"Just a second. Reservation for 13 people?"

"Yes please."

"Right this way Sir." She leads us to a big table with 13 chairs. We all get seated. We have 6 on one side, 6 on the other side and 1 as the head.

Me, Adi, Niall, Munnu, Louis and Rukku on one side. Pras, Harry, Ri, Zayn, Mary and Jacob on one side. And Yash decided to sit on the lone chair as our head.

It was absolute fun. Her friends were so good. We got to know a lot about all of them. They were fun. After eating, we had small fight on who's gonna pay. We boys obviously payed for the girls as gentlemen.

Adi was getting late as Uncle Simon called her and told her to be in the house. So we decided to go home. We went home the same we came here. I hope we can do this once again .

Pras' POV
The dinner was really good. Even though we could pay for ourselves, those boys payed for us. I actually am a big fan of theirs. I absolutely love them.

Adi was late so Liam took her back to her house. We people were still there. We decided on ice cream.

We then found a small but cute ice cream parlor. We went in were greeted by an old woman. She seemed really nice. We ordered our ice creams and got them right away.

Again this time the boys payed for us. Well to be more accurate, Harry payed for me, Zayn for Ri, Niall for Munnu, and Louis for Rukku. Also Jacob payed for Mary obviously. They're in love. I've never seen someone so in love.

We decided on eating there only. Harry came and sat beside me.

"Watcha thinking about Prashanti?"

"Pras. Call my Pras Harry." I say with a smile.

"Ok Pras. Now tell me. Watcha thinking?"

"Uh nothing much. Just seeing that Jacob and Mary are so in love."

"Yeah. They're made for each other."

"I want a love like them."

"Huh?"

"I mean, it's so cute. Isn't it?"

"Yeah. It is."

"Hmm."

"Guys come and join us." Niall called us.

"Coming. Come love. Let's go there." Harry said and we go there.

"Ok so now that we have everyone here, let me say that this was fun." Louis says with a big smile.

"Yeah. It was fun." Harry agrees to it.

"We should do it again sometime." Zayn suggests.

"Yeah. If you guys are not busy." Ri reminds us.

"Hmm. But we're free for the next week. Up for a fun night?" Niall suggests.

"Good idea." I agree looking at the girls. They just nod their heads with me.

"Cool then. It's decided were gonna have a fun night." Yash concludes.

"Ok. We'll text you the details tomorrow morning. Okay with you guys?" Louis asks.

"Yup." We say.

"Do you guys have our numbers?" Munnu asked.

"Yes, love. We have them." Zayn says.

"Ok then. Class dismissed." Louis says. We all laughed and came out of the parlor. We all went back home with the people we came with.

Liam's POV
The boys came to my home later after an hour. They said that they had ice cream after the dinner. They had big smiles on their faces.

"So. Had fun?" I asked.

"Yeah. A Lot." Zayn says. All the other boys agree to it.

"Well we have the next week free right?" Louis asks me.

"Yup. Why? Lemmi guess. You told them that you guys had a lot of fun and want to do it again. Right?" I told them. I know them too well. 8 years with them is not less.

"You us too well Liam." Niall pats my back and says.

"Yeah. 8 years guys." I say.

"Hmm. So. We're doing it again right?" Harry asks me. I just nod. I wanted to see Adi again.

"So. I'm going g home guys. Night. Text me the details later Liam." Louis says and runs out.

"Yes. Bye good night." I tell after him.

"Ok so I guess I'm going to go home too. Bye guys. Good night." Zayn says.

"I'm coming Zayn wait for me. Bye Liam. Meet ya tomorrow." Niall says and goes out with Zayn.

"Liam. I wanna say something to you. In fact I want to ask you something." Harry says.

"Ok. Shoot."

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Depends. Why do you ask?"

"Well. I guess I'm in love."

"With?" I was shocked. He never said he's in love with anyone.

"I won't say that now. But I know I've fallen in love."

"Ok. Tell when you're ready."

"Thanks Liam. Bye then. Food night."

"Good night Harry." And then he ran out. I went to my bed and slept. The best day of my life.