Chap 24

Adi's POV

Next morning
I get up rather early. I was bored. I thought of waking someone up and chat but they were sleeping.

Then I got an idea. I went to Si Dad. We chatted for hours together. Then came a bit sensitive part.

"So sugar plum. Planning on becoming a super star?"

"I don't know. I'm not good enough."

"Don't think like that. You are really good."

"Maybe. But I do want to be on a stage and sing. I want to make people happy."

"You're just like Liam."

"Huh? Probably."

"You know you two make a good couple."

"Thank you bit we're not a couple."

"Yet."

"Yeah yet."

"I just want you to be happy."

"I'm happy till I'm with you."

"Yeah yeah."

"Ok Si Dad gotta go. Practice."

"Bye. I know you'll win."

"Thanks for the encouragement. Bye."

And then I go to my room. Have a shower. Become decent and go to the practice room. I meet Cheryl ma'am there. She hugs me and says.

"You're my star."

I don't know if she'll be happy when she gets to know that I went on a date with Liam. Yeah, no one knows about that other that Si Dad, the boys, the girls, and the couple. And of course Yash.

We practice for some hours and then it's over. We were practicing for the finals. I want to win. Who doesn't?

But in a genuine way. I hope that this will be my best performance ever.

Liam's POV
The boys and I planned on roaming around a bit. We were supposed to be practicing for the upcoming concert but what can we do? We're One Direction who're never serious.

So we roamed around London. On the way we thought of going to supermarket because we didn't have food in Zayn's and Niall's house.

We met Yash, Mary, Jacob, Pras, Ri, Munnu, and Rukku. They were shopping. We helped them too. I saw Munnu and Niall bonding. They do make a cute couple. Hope something clicks. I talked with Pras for a bit too. I got to know her better. She's almost like me in some ways. She's just like my sister. Maybe I can have one more sis.

Munnu's POV
We were bored out of our minds. So I gave them an idea about going to supermarket. At first they weren't too happy but then my magic worked.

We reached and met none other than One Direction. They were shopping too.

We talk for a bit and then decide that we need to do some shopping.

The boys helped us. Niall helped me. We talked a lot. I did have a crush on him since I saw him on X-FACTOR. So it was a very overwhelming moment for me.

Honestly, I like him better now because I now know him a Niall Horan and not Niall Horan from One Direction. He's such a sweetheart.

At last we completed shopping and decided on ice cream again. We went to the same shape again. That's like the calmest place ever. Again the boyd payed for us. Niall helped me with the bags.

We then went home and I directly went to my bed and collapsed. I was tired.

Niall's POV
Maybe it's too fast to say that I may like her. I mean look at her. She's beautiful, funny, sensitive, knows how to make food. What else does a boy need for his partner.

But she didn't look very interested in me. Well I don't blame her. I'm just... I'm just me.

We go to Louis flat to hangout. We reach and start talking. Harry starts the conversation.

"Guys I've fallen for Pras." He says sighing in process.

"Isn't it too fast Haz? I mean it's been just a few weeks we've known them." Zayn says being the sensible one.

"Well he does have a point but I guess I like Munnu." I say.

"We want the best for you both. See, do what your heart says. Don't listen to us. And if there's a problem, don't hesitate to tell that to us. We have your backs guys." Liam says with a cute smile.

"Why are you so quite Louis?" Zayn asks.

"I was just thinking about something." Louis answers.

"What about?" Harry asks positioning himself in a comfortable way.

"Just... I don't know. I mean... It's nothing. I'm over thinking." Louis says looking into our eyes.

"Liam." I call.

"Yeah."

"Hope you keep my sissy happy. Even though you guys are not a couple." I tell him.

"Niall, I like her. I genuinely like her. I'll do anything in my power to keep her happy."

"Oh and Niall, you too. Munnu is just like my sister. Keep her happy." With a playful glare my friend Louis tells me.

"You too Louis. You too. I know you like Rukku." Zayn told Louis.

"Zayn." Harry calls out.

"Yeah?"

"You like Ri. Don't you?"

"Uh..." He blushed.

"Well I give you the permission but..."

"But?"

"Keep her happy."

"Yeah yeah. I know I know."

"Good." Harry gives a satisfactory smile. But that doesn't last long.

"Harry, Pras is like my sis. You hurt her, I hurt you." Liam warns him.

"Yeah." He gulps.

"Well we brothers for each girl. Bro group." Louis says with big smile.

"Bro group." We all cheer.

After that we all go to our homes. Today was a big day.

Louis' POV
How did Zayn know I have a crush on her. Well even I got to know by the first look Niall gave to Munnu. I guess brotherly instincts.

But I do like her. I have to win her heart. I hope I do.

I go home and sleep for a bit.

I get up after an hour and just lied on the bed. I guess I should get to know her first and then take her to a date. Or maybe I should first take her to a date and get to know her there. I should probably wait for a few more days.