Chap 4

Adi's POV
It's been 5 days since we came here. So it's 7th June. Tomorrow is my birthday and I guess Yash forgot that. Today we are going to a fair. I love fairs. I hope we have a good time there. Oh and Mary and Jacob are also gonna tag along. I and Mary and getting ready in my room, whereas the boys are in Mary's room.
"Adi, you think I should wear this?" She asked referring to a black tee and A Capri.
"Yeah that's cool. What about mine?" I asked referring to a blue tee and a black Capri.
"Hey that's cool."
"Ok so let's go change." I said and went to the bathroom. She was changing in the room. When I was done I asked if she was done or not. After that I came out and did a little make up with only powder and a bit of eye liner. She also did the same and then we headed out. We knocked on Mary's room door. Jacob opened the door. We went in. Then Yash came out and to say he and Jacob both were looking good. After sometime we headed out for the fair.

Skipping the car ride

After a long half an hour ride we reached the fair. We payed for our tickets which basically means Yash payed mine and Jacob payed Mary's. After going in we started riding the rides. Mary pulled me to another ride and we had a lot of fun.
I was hungry and asked the our group if could eat. We all agreed on eating somewhere out of the fair. We took a taxi and also asked the taxi driver if he knows a good restaurant. And the he drove us to a restaurant that was looking really cool from out. After going in we seated ourselves and ate the food we ordered. We payed which again means Yash payed for me. We had some ice cream on the way to hotel. We reached hotel and changed into our PJs and again met in Yash's room and decided on watching a movie. We chose The Notebook. By the end of the movie everyone was asleep. I smiled at that and slept peacefully on the comfy couch. Today was absolutely amazing.