Chap 2

Adi's POV
We just landed and I called my mom and told her that I landed. Right now we are heading over to our hotel whose name I don't know.
"Yaaashhhh" I whined.
"Aaaaadiii" he copied me.
"Name please."
"No please."
"C'mon Yash. You know I hate surprise."
"I know and this is not a surprise. I'm just not telling you the name. That's it."
"Uhhh whatever" Then he applied the breaks very badly to say. I was almost gonna hit the dash board.
"Here. Get out." Yash told me sternly.
"What!" Is he seriously asking me to get out of the car?
"Yes get out and please leave your luggage here"
"B-but wh-where will I go-"
"Dude gotcha!!! Hahaha your face ... priceless!!! "
"Huh?" I looked out of the window to see a hotel named 'Four Seasons'. Looks great but expensive.
"Is it the way you treat your friend? I see how it is." I pretended to be mad at him.
"No no sorry is was just a joke. Please . I'm sorry Adi."
"Gotcha. Ha hahaha." I am sure I was laughing like hyena.
"Oh God. I thought you were mad at me. Don't do that again. You know I hate an angry Adi."
"Ok Ok . Now let us go in."
"Oh yeah forgot about that." Said Yash. After that we climbed out and started arguing about who is going to carry my luggage in which he obviously won.

At the hotel lobby
"Two rooms under the name Yash"
"Just a second sir." Said the receptionist.
"Room number 441 and 442 on the 9th floor. Here are your keys sir. Enjoy you stay." She said with a smile on her face.
"Thank you very much" I said with a smile.
"Let's go Adi."
"You went all out dude. A normal hotel would've worked."
"Nope. That doesn't work for my special friend."
"Thank you very much Yash." I said hugging him.
"Hey! No thanks and sorry in friendship." He said with a angry expression
"Uh um I forgot so- nothing yeah I forgot." I almost said sorry. Gosh he would've killed me.
"It's Ok now let's go yeah!."
"Yeah " I said jumping with joy. I can tell this tour is going to be great.