Chap-29

Rukku's POV
After we reach the restaurant, Niall says Adi and Li lost us. All of us were hungry. We decided to wait for them. They reached after like 20 minutes. Damn! What were they even doing in the car that they reached so far?

Anyways, we sat down and the waiter came to us.

"Hi. My name is Alex and I am your waiter for tonight." All of us said a hi back.

"So are you guys ready to order?" Alex asks. We didn't know what to eat as we were waiting for the love birds to come.

"Uh actually no. Our friends came just now and we didn't even open the menu." Louis answers.

"Okay Sir. No problem. I'll come after 10 minutes?"

"Yeah that'll we fine by us. Thank you." Niall says and Alex walks away. Then Adi apologises for being late. We just saw its not a biggie. And then we look into our menus. All of us decide what to eat. Alex comes after 10 minutes, just like he said.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." Bad Niall gives his order first. Then Munnu, Zayn, Ri, and it goes on.

All of us are then engaged in our own conversations.

I look at Louis. He looks at me too.

"Hi." He says.

"Hello. Wassup?"

"I'm in a restaurant with my friends and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." A smile evident on his face. I just look at him and smile.

I now am sure that my decision was 100% correct.

Ri's POV
I could sense someone was looking at me. I looked at that side and see Zayn looking at me. I smile at him, and he smiles back. He's such a sweetheart.

Niall's POV
I just kept on staring at Munnu. She's so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself. Adi was sitting beside me. She nudged me.

"Bhai, don't stare at her. She'll feel uncomfortable." She says with a cute face. Aww my sissy is sooooooo cute.

"Uh, sorry."

"No it's fine. She'll be yours in 2 weeks. I bet on it."

" Let's just see. I do hope it does."

And then Alex comes with our orders. I was so happy. All of us had a delighted face. He comes and places them. We start eating. Thanks was delicious.

"Lou, this food is amazing." Adi says.

" Why, thank you. But it was Niall's discovery. He's good at this." He looks at me and then smiles. Adi looks at me.

"Thanks." She says.

"Anything for my friends."

Liam's POV
Thank God the food came. I would've died of hunger. I could see Adi was very happy to eat it. Till now I've kept her happy. I hope Uncle Simon sees this. He's granted me the permission half-heartedly. I hope I can keep her happy like this forever.

From the corner of my eye I could see Pras and Harry​ eating. He better keep my sister happy or else he wouldn't be alive to see another girl.

All of us are so happy. I hope we just stay like this forever.