Chap 9

Liam's POV
We were on our song 'Story of My Life ' and just enjoying ourselves. We were the same 5 immature boys who just goof around.

I was singing my part and I was going around and just trying to be close to the fans and then I saw many girls trying to make us look at them.

I saw a girl with a lot of make up and then I saw a girl who was literally cake faced. I hate when girls put a lot of make up. It makes them look fake.

And then I saw this girl who looked so beautiful in her attire. Just a simple shirt and a jeans. And to say very little make up, just the way I like. She looked so beautiful that I almost forgot my lines. Someone came and pat my back

"Watcha looking at mate?" Harry questioned.
"Nothing dude. A girl, she looked so beautiful and real."
"Love in first site huh? Well now don't keep looking at her. We have a concert to take care of."
"Yeah." And then I looked in that direction again where I saw her, but then I didn't find her.

She was so beautiful with her brownish black hair and her eyes were so attractive.

Guess I'll not be able to see her again. London is a very big city. But I hope I run into her.

Adi's pov
We were enjoying the concert a lot when I saw Mary falling up on me. I immediately catched her and called Jacob. He came running to our direction.

"What happened? Is she Ok?"
"No she's not. Call the ambulance. We need to take her to the doctor."
"Yeah."
"Yash , help me out?"
"Yeah ." And then we picked her up.

I took a last look at the stage and started walking towards the exit.

We took her to the ambulance and they told only one person can come in the ambulance so Jacob went with her. I and Yash hailed a taxi and headed towards the hospital.

Skipping the ride to hospital

When we reached there, they were already taking her to the emergency room. I asked Jacob to fill the necessary documents and I'll sit outside.

We were waiting for a good half an hour and then the doctor came out.

"Is she okay?" Was the question we all asked.
"Uh yeah but I think she is just a bit weak and that's the reason why she was dizzy."
"So there is no danger right?" Jacob asked immediately.
"Nope, but you have to take care of her. Guess you did a lot of traveling."
"Yes we did." Jacob almost whispered. He is so in love with her. She is lucky to have a person like him in her life.

"Okay so I'll be heading out. You can go inside now and try not to ask her too many questions. She is a bit fragile right now. Okay?"
"Uh yes doc. Thanks."
"No problem. That's my job." He said with a smile.

"Hey Babe. Are you okay?"
"I'm so sorry Adi. You missed the concert because of me."
"Hey it's Ok. I can go to a lot of concerts. A friend is more important than a concert."
"Thanks."
"Babe you need anything?" Jacob asked.
"Nope. Just want to rest a bit."
" Fine then. You take rest. I'm going back to the hotel to bring a change of clothes. You need anything?"
"No. How about you guys go back to the hotel and come back tomorrow?"
"Uh you sure? I mean are you sure you can handle? I don't have any problem in staying in here." I offered.
"No no. Go get some rest. I'll need your help tomorrow."
"Ok bye. Take care of her and yourself. And if you need anything, we're just a phone call away. Well not literally but-"
"Ok ok stop disturbing him Yash. Ok bye Jacob!" I stop Yash from his little rambling fest.

Then we head out to our hotel. We go in and directly go to sleep.