Chap 18

Adi's POV
I was getting ready for my performance for this week. This week was One Direction special. I prepared for the song What a Feeling. That song was really special for me.

Mine was the last performance. So I had adrenaline rush. I was a bit nervous.

"And now we have our last performance for the week. The most loved person. Aditi." I heard Mark say.

I started my song.

Through the wire, through the wire, through the wire
I'm watching her dance
Dress is catching the light
In her eyes there's no lies, no lies
There's no question, she's not in a disguise

With no way out and a long way down
Everybody needs someone around
But I can't hold you too close now
Through the wire, through the wire

What a feeling to be right here beside you now
Holding you in my arms
When the air ran out and we both started running wild
The sky fell down
But you got stars, they're in your eyes
And I've got something missing tonight
What a feeling to be a king beside you, somehow
I wish I could be there now

Through the wire, through the wire, through the wire
I'm watching you like this, imagining you're mine
It's too late, it's too late, am I too late?
Tell me now, am I running out of time?

With no way out and a long way down
Everybody needs someone around
But I can't hold you, too close now
Through the wire, through the wire"    
I heard someone else's voice with me. A too familiar voice. I turn around and see One Direction standing there. I for a second forgot that I had a song to take care of. We started together.

What a feeling to be right here beside you now
Holding you in my arms
When the air ran out and we both started running wild
The sky fell down
But you got stars, they're in your eyes
And I've got something missing tonight
What a feeling to be a king beside you, somehow
I wish I could be there now

Whatever chains are holding you back
Holding you back, don't let 'em tie you down
Whatever change is holding you back
Holding you back, tell me you believe in that

What a feeling to be right here beside you now
Holding you in my arms
When the air ran out and we both started running wild
The sky fell down
But you got stars, they're in your eyes
And I've got something missing tonight
What a feeling to be a king beside you, somehow
I wish I could be there now

We belted the last line together. Oh God, I performed with One Direction. I was really happy. Never in my wildest dreams I thought that I'll see them in person let alone the thought of performing with them.

After the performance Louis comes and hugs me. Then Harry then Zayn at last we had a small group hug.

"So Adi, did you like your surprise?" Cheryl asks me with big smile.

"Yeah-I mean why ?"

"We got to know from our very own Simon that we missed your birthday, so surprise!" Louis Walsh said.

I do nothing but just run from the stage to Si dad. He understands what I'm going to do, so he stood up. I go running and just hug him tightly. I keep on saying thank you to him.

"Hey hey. I'd do the same for my own son. Come on. Go on the stage. I have some more surprises for you." He winked.

I walk on the stage unsure of what he said. More surprises?

"So Adi I'd like it if you have this Blind fold on. Okay?" Zayn asks me. I nod.

"Good. I'll tie it up for you. Turn around." I turn around and he ties it for me. I then hear a lot of shuffling and then I feel someone takin out my blind fold.

I open my eyes and see Si dad standing in front of me. He smiled and then he moves away. And then what I see was... just unexplainable. I saw my mom, dad, brother, my four best friends. And  Yash and the couple. Oh how I missed all of them.

I just stood there with an amused expression on my face. No one did this for me. I just go hug Si dad and all the judges and then I go to my family. I hug them and talk to them.
The recording was still on. I saw a huge cake coming in front me. I gasped.

It stopped in front of me. I just looked at Si dad who was standing beside me. He just smiled at me and gestured for me to cut the huge cake in front of me.

I cut the cake and then it was distributed to everyone. The whole arena ate it. Now I was just receiving presents.

Then I heard Mark say something on the stage and the recording was stopped.

We all started talking with each other. They were giving me presents. I wasn't able to carry them. One of the presents was going to fall. I see someone picking it up for me. It was Liam. He smiled and helped me by taking half of the presents.

I quickly thanked him. At a while, the whole evening was great.

I then went back to my room with my 4 best friends and the five boys from One Direction. All of them carrying my presents. The whole crew gifted me something or the other. These boys also gifted me something.

I was so thankful to God that I had such good people in my life. I love them.