Chap 6

( Guys this is the 6th chap. Look at the next chapter which is 5th. Sorry for the disturbance!!!!!! Enjoy the story! )

Adi's POV
So first we went had breakfast at a café nearby our hotel. I had hot chocolate and a chicken sandwich. God, that tasted heavenly. I literally loved it. Yash had an espresso and some pancakes. Mary had a mocha and muffins. Jacob had cappuccino and French toasts. We really had good time eating.

By time we finished eating it was already 11. Then Yash and the couple took me to a mall. That mall was huge. We went and scattered.

"Adi and Mary be together and please don't get lost okay? And Mary buy her a... you know what to buy right?" Jacob pretty much pleaded to us.
"Yeah okay okay and yes I know what to buy."
"Ok then, have fun girls. Meet us at the food court yeah?"
"Yup bye. Have fun."
"Bye."

"So Adi."
"So Mary."
"LET'S GO SHOPPING!" We both exclaimed together.

We first went to Forever 21. Bought some clothes and not from my money. Mary's. She insisted on paying. Then we went to Mark's and Spencer. Oh did I tell you? No. Mary bought a beautiful shirt for me as a birthday gift.

"Hey are we done?" I asked her managing the four bags in my hand.
"I guess yeah. Let's go. Call Yash and tell him to come to the food court.
" Ok" I called him and told him and Jacob to come to the food court.

"Hey!"
"Those are the only bags?" Jacob asked.  By this time he was really very close to me. More like my older brother.
"Yeah. Our queen here was tired. Let's go get changed. We need to reach there on time."
"Yeah. Let's go. But did you buy her that?"
"Yes. Now let's go. Don't want to be late now do we?"
"Ok ok let's go."

Skipping the car ride
After we reached the hotel I was rushed inside the bathroom and was strictly told to change into the shirt and a cute pair of jeans.
(The outfit... open it up and see. The jeans is totally white... -   https://s-media-cacheu-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/72/3c/78/723c786058e23d63c8f05d9464a0d15e.jpg )

I came out wearing the outfit consisting of a cute pink shirt and white jeans. That was actually looking good on me. Mary did my make up and to say, I was actually looking good in so many days.

"Thank you Mary. Thank you for everything." I say hugging her.
"Hey hey no thank yous c'mon."
"Oh okok but seriously dude. You are an amazing person and Jacob is really lucky to have you"
"Oh and Yash, me and Jacob are lucky to have a person like you in our lives. And I'm seriously serious."
"yeah."
"Ohho see I forgot. C'mon let's go. Yash is probably freaking out. C'mon."
"Coming!!" Looks like it's gonna be fun. Let's see what my life and my friends have for me.