Chap 11

Liam's POV.
I'm  devastated. I mean I've never been so longed for a girl who I only saw for a mare second. Now this is crazy.

Even the boys have started to get suspicious. Harry knows about it.

I hope no one else gets to know.

Right now we are just hanging out after the dinner.

"Guys, Imma going for a walk. I need some fresh air. Don't wait up for me. Bye." Niall said. He headed out. Now it's just me, Harry-

"Guys I'm going to the pub. Care to join anyone?" Harry asked. Louis raised his hand.

"I'll come with you."
"Ok let's go."

Now it's just me and Z-
"I guess I'll go to bed. Tired. Bye good night Liam."
"Good night."

Now it's just me and my thoughts. Well I'm sure they won't leave me alone. I sat there on the couch sitting up for like hours together when I decided to go to bed. Well now let's have some sleep.

Niall's POV
The minute I came out I felt refreshed. This is what I wanted. Guess a Starbucks can help me get refreshed even more. I headed towards the nearest Starbucks.
I went in and gave them my order. Good thing that no one recognized me.

"Omg isn't that Niall Horan!!!!!!" 
Wow! Now what do I do?
You know what? RUN!

I ran and ran and ran. And then I saw this street. I saw a girl walking idly. I don't know what came into me, I went there and I just hugged her.

Adi's POV
I wasn't feeling too comfortable inside so I came out for a walk.

I was just walking idly when I heard some noises. Some girls screaming to be more specific.

Suddenly a person comes running and just hugged me. And I wasn't able to take him off me. It was something that was stopping me from doing so. I don't know why but I hugged him back.

After some seconds, I see his face and I just saw Niall Horan.

Now this made my day. Well it's midnight here. But it's day back in India. I'm an Indian, I'll follow I Indian timings, but then I'm in UK.
Wait a sec. I'm talking to myself. Oh god I need to stop this.

"Umm I'm really sorry about that but I don't know what came in me that I just came and hugged you." Said Niall scratching his neck.

" Hey it's Ok. By the way why were you running?
"Uh-"

I saw many girls run in our direction.
"Well this was the reason." Referring to the mob that was now standing in front of us.

"Hey you, leave him alone."
"He's mine."
"Niall marry me. Please."
"I want just a picture. Only you Niall."

And many more were thrown out. I just stood there listening to every comment. At least that's what I think those were.
There was a limit of everything. Until I had enough, I shouted.

"ENOUGH !"
They all became silent at once. Niall whispered a quick thanks and then he started talking.

"Girls, after a long time, I'm meeting my sister who is not from UK. She doesn't come often. I was supposed to come earlier but because if some problems I was late. I need some alone time with her. She is a special one. Can you please leave us alone? I promise you that I'll follow each of you on Twitter. Gimmi your Twitter names. "

"Ok. "
"I have a paper and a pen. You all can use that. "I said taking out the stuff out of my bag. One by one everyone wrote there Twitter names. After that they gave the page to Niall.

"You all want a hug?"
The minute he said the word hug all of them came up for the hug. Let's just say that that was a big group hug. I quickly took a picture.

"Thank you so much guys! Our fans are our world." Niall says to his fans.

"And you are our world. " Says a fan.

"Ok guys. Thank you. Have fun with your sister. Bye!" Says another fan.

"Bye!"
"Well..." I say.
"Uhm, thank you for saving me and sorry  for hugging you."
"Hey it's Ok! "
"Ok now let's start from the beginning. Hi I'm Niall. "
"Hi. I'm A- um a sec" I got a call from Yash.
"Hello "
"Oh my God! Where are you? We all were so worried about you."
"I just came out for a walk Yash! Don't worry so much."
"Come back now. Please Adi."
"Ok ok. Dont be such a kid."
"Ok bye." He hung the phone.

"Boyfriend?" Niall questions me.
"Nope, best friend."
"Oh "
"So I guess I'll have to go. Meet ya later Niall!
"Bye sis!"
"Bye!"

I was walking away from my brother. Ok I'm being weird. He'll probably forget me. Let's just hope he doesn't .