Chap 22

Liam's POV
I did it! She was smiling and that was because of me. I'm so happy right now! I went home back and told everything to the boys. They were happy for me.

I hope Niall is OK with me taking her to a date.

I went to sleep with my mind preoccupied.

Next morning
I got up and went to Uncle Simon's office to talk to him about the whole matter.

When I reached there, I saw her standing with Trevor (a contestant) singing. I couldn't listen to the song so I go a bit closer and recognize the song as Let Me Love You by Justin Bieber but it was a different version. (Go check out Alex Goot's version of this song. That's DOB. In this, Chrissy's part is by Adi and Alex's parts by Trevor. Oh and all the credits go to those people who made the video. Have fun. Oh and I know that you don't have duets in X-FACTOR bit I thought that this should be a bit different so..... )

That was so beautiful. I started clapping right away. But then I realized that they were looking at me so I thought that I should go and say hi.

So I went there and said hi to Adi, Trevor, the vocal coach Savan and much to my dismay Cheryl. I don't like her now. (No offense to her. I'm happy if he is happy. Hope you don't take it otherwise.)

After talking for a few, I went to Uncle Simon's office. I said everything to him and he seemed pretty pleased. But he was still not very happy. I had to bring that trust back.

And I will. I know. And Adi will help me in this.

Adi's POV
Liam came to us after listening to our song which was not so good. But he liked it. I was in a way happy that he cared so much for me. But then he didn't look too comfortable with Cheryl ma'am. I kind of understand that.

I saw him going to Si Dad's office. Maybe there's some work. I shrug and go to my room.

After reaching I called yash and my friends.

"Hey." I say. And then hear some shuffling and then I hear a chorus of hey.

"Hey. How're you?"

"I'm good. How're you all?"

"We're cool here. But we miss you." Yash. I knew.

"Well how bout we meet up?"

"Hmm? Uh guess yeah. However I miss you too much. I mean we all do." Pras.

"Ok then. I'll send if we can meet up. " I say and then see Liam come in. I quickly say a bye and then hung up.

"Hey. Did I disturb you?" Liam asked me.

"Nope. You didn't. I was just talking to my friends and maybe we can meet up. Nothing much."

"Oh. Can we too join? I mean we five goofs?" He asked so innocently.

"Um. Ok. We're going for dinner. Is that okay with you?"

"Yup. I'll inform them."

"Cool."

"Okay then. Meet you later. Oh and inform Uncle Simon also."

"Ok. I'll tell him that all of us are going."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye. Be on time."

"Sure." He says with a small smile.

He then heads out. I then realised that I didn't tell him where to come. Right then I get his call.

"Hello."

"Hey Adi. I guess you didn't tell .e where to come."

"Uh. That was very foolish of me. I'm sorry." I apologize.

"Hey. It's totally okay."

"Well I'll text you the details in 5 minutes. Is that okay with you."

"It's okay."

"Cool. Ok then bye."

"Hey Adi." He says just as I was a about to hang up.

"Yeah."

"Have made the plans for it yet? I mean reservations or some thing?"

"Nope. I'm going to. Why?"

"Can I? Please."

"Liam we're like 13 people. You can't pay for us."

"No Adi. Please. All the boys will pay. I promise. Please."

"Uh."

"Okay then it's decided. I and the boys are doing all that. Just get ready. And text me your friends' numbers. Okay?"

"Liam."

"Bye Adi. See you tonight."

"Bu-" I couldn't finish my sentence because he already hung up.

Guess I'll have to do what I've been told to.