Chap 7

Adi's POV
We reached a stadium with thousands of teenage girls standing in lines.

"Dude Yash where are we?" I asked looking at the lines.
"Stadium" he answered as if it was not a big deal.
"But what are doing here?"
"We came here to dance. What do you think we are doing in a stadium with thousands of teenage girls in these lines?" He answered my question sarcastically.
"Well is this a... concert?"
"Nope. A dance programme. Dude! Seriously, how can you be soooo clueless?" He said yet sarcastically again while dragging the 'o' in so.
"Okay. Whose concert is this?"
"Any guesses?"
"Umm Little Mix?"
"Nope."
"Fifth Harmony?"
"Nah"
"Adele? No no she is not on a tour now. Then... umm Taylor Swift?"
"No dude. Guess properly. "
"Uhhh I donno 1D? No. I'm not that lucky."
"Yess you are because this is 1D concert. And do t you dare to say thanks."
"okay!!!!! " I go and hug him tightly.
"Ok let's go. You already wasted so much time."

We reached in safely and went to our seats. At first I thought it was at the last row. But we kept on walking and walking and walking then at last we reached the 2nd row. That seat was right in front of the stage.

"Bro tell me you are joking about this." I asked referring to the seats. God, they must've cost so much.
"Nope.Its your day. And this is surprise from me on you birthday. When we reach the hotel, I'll give the real gift. And don't say anything. Just enjoy."
"Yash!" I just went and hugged him. He hugged me back. No one has ever wasted so much money on me.
"Thank you Yash for everything. I mean it. I know I'm not supposed to say thank you but you do deserve it. Thanks again."

"Please take your seats everyone. The concert is going to start shortly. We will be having our opening act by 5SOS in a few minutes. Thank you."

We all sat in our respective seats and we're just waiting for it to start.

After like 10 minutes which felt 10 hours, because of the excitement, 4 people whom I recognized as 5SOS came on the stage and started the exciting evening.

Looks like I'm gonna enjoy like hell.