Chap 19

Adi's POV
We were now in the semi-finals. I never thought that I'll even get through let alone being in the semi finals.

It was good feeling you know. To be in X-FACTOR, with your best friends. Oh did I tell you? My four best friends are now staying with Yash back in the hotel. Everything was arranged by my bro and Sis dad and Liam.

Liam's POV
I needed to get her. I had a good idea
I got to Uncle Simon's office.

I knocked on the door and then I hear a faint come in. I go in and then he mentions for me to sit on the chair in front of him.

"Hi Uncle Simon." I was a bit nervous. He wasn't too happy with me.

"Hi. What do you need?" I understood from his facial expressions that he wasn't too happy to see me.

"Um I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did. I'm extremely so-" I was cut off.

"It's Ok. Anything else?"

"Uh yeah. It's about Adi-"

"What about her? Is she Ok? Did she get hurt-"

"She's Ok. I just - it's just that I like her. A lot. Its becoming really tough for me to live without her. "

"You want her to date you?"

"Uh kind of."

"And what made you think that I'm going to allow you to do that?"

"Now that's the reason I'm here. I wanted to ask you."

"You betrayed me once Liam. I don't plan on happening that with her."

"I'm not planning either. I want to keep her happy. I want to protect her. I promise to keep her safe."

"Liam I'm not sure."

"I promise. I'll do anything in my power to keep her happy and protected."

"As much as I want to believe you, I'm not able to."

"What should I do to make you believe me?"

"I don't know. But you know I think you're a good person for her." That boosted my confidence.

"Uncle Simon. I'll do anything for her."

"But what will be a bonus?"

"Well I thought about it and I'm going to ask you a question. Ok?"

"Yeah."

"Well do you plan on signing her a record with Syco?"

"Yeah. I do. Don't Even have a doubt. Why?"

"If I date her. Then her publicity would be even more."

"Huh?"

"Um if you don't approve of it then I'll leave her alone." I felt really bad that he doesn't trust me enough to date her.

"Well I guess that's a good idea."

"Huh?" I was in shock that he approved.

"Yeah. But I do need to ask her once."

"Fine. Thank you so much Uncle Simon. I promise you won't regret your decision."

"I hope not."

"Ok bye. I'm going g tell this to the boys."

"Bye."

I was so happy. I cannot explain my happiness.

On the way I saw her. She looked so beautiful. Her voice is so beautiful.

I guess I've fallen for her.