Chap-3

Yash's POV

God, I'm so happy to see her happy. She looks good when she is happy. I wish she likes my surprise for her birthday. She better like it because I spent a lot of time. And before you think that I like her in that way then no, I don't like her in that way. Obviously any guy would be lucky to have her but that's not me.
Well now we are just hanging out in our rooms so I guess I'll go to her room and see she is doing.
When I reached  her room I saw her talking to two people, probably a couple.
"Hey Adi. Who are they?" I ask smiling.
"Oh Yash meet my new friends Mary and her boyfriend Jacob." She says.
"Hi. Yash here." I shaked their hands.
"Hi. Nice to meet you."
"Are we gonna just stand out of the room like this and talk or we'll go in and talk?" Adi asks laughing.
"Let's go our room." Jacob says.
We go in their room. We sit down and talk about everything possible. Then comes a topic which I thought won't be coming.

Adi's POV
They started talking about 1D.
"We are going to their concert on 8th." Mary says with excitement.
"Oh. Well are they having a concert here?" I ask.
"Yeah. Wanna tag along?"
"Umm I want water."Yash says.
"I'll bring it for you." I say and get up. I go to kitchen to bring water. I know this is not my room, but hey, I know where these people keep these stuff. Well if you are thinking then lemmi tell you that 1D reunited 3 months ago. Supposedly they missed each other. Even Zayn joined the band. Now they doing concerts. I actually thought I may have a chance of meeting them here but I guess with Yash and his hectic schedule we won't be able to go that concert. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I forgot that I had to give water to Yash. I took water in a glass and a bottle from the refrigerator and went inside the room again. The minute I went they stopped talking. I guess I missed something.
"Watcha talking 'bout?"
"Oh nothing. Just planning the trip."
"Oh" There's something they're hiding from me. I guess I have to find it out myself.