Chap 31

Justin Bieber's POV (Better call him JB)

I go to Liam. Straight.

"Bud-" I try but he cuts me off.

"Its okay Justin. Go there. She needs you during her performance."

"Well obviously she will need me." As if its obvious.

"Hmmm." Sad.

"Without me she won't be able to pull off the performance. Because I'm the guest for her performance today."

"What?!" Surprised. Expected response.

"Oh yeah. Boy, you need to stop assuming things." I say shaking my head.

"I... Uh... Yeah you're right. I need to stop assuming things." He was saying all that. More like to himself and not me.

"Hmm... I have a performance to take care of bud. What are you gonna do?"

"I'll talk to Adi. I hope she doesn't ruin her chance just because of my assumption gone wrong. So I'll try to talk to her."

"Then run there. Say sorry and make up. Why you still sitting here? We have 15 minutes before going on the stage. Go. Run."

And he does. He runs. Like legit runs. Okay, this does like her a lot.

I take my own sweet time to reach there. I didn't want to ruin their time together. I reach there in 7 minutes. I see them hugging. Cute.

Adi's POV

I sit in the room thinking what to do. I had just 15 minutes before the performance and Liam is upset. What do I do?

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone coming in the room. I hoped it was Liam but unfortunately it was Philip.

"Adi you have 15 minutes. Get ready. Hope you get through." He smiles warmly and then leaves. I hear someone else come in the room too. I don't see this time. It won't be Liam anyways.

"Uh... Can I come in Adi?" I hear Liam's sweet voice asking me the permission to come inside the room with a look of guilt evident on his face.

I get up and pull him inside. I didn't bother closing the door.

"You don't need to ask Liam." I say.

"Yeah but still."

"I have just 13 minutes Liam. Say fast please." I say looking at the watch on my hand.

"I came to apologize. I shouldn't have assumed things an-"

"Its fine Liam. Its okay.  You don't need to apologize."

"But it wasn't correct on my part to reject your hug. Sorry."

"Its fine. And as for the hug, you hug me now too."

"Is it?" And then he comes close and hugs me. Tight as well.

It felt really nice. Safe and protected.

And then we hear some coughing in the background. I look up and see JB standing outside with an amused expression and a phone in his hand. Looked he clicked a picture. Hmm... Wait. A pic? Is it of me and Loam hugging? Tell me no please. No one knows about it. God save us.

"Umm Adi. This pic looks cute you know. I mean you are already cute, and then both of you in each others arms. Cute. Very cute." He says showing us the pic and nodding in the process for God knows why.

"I'll suggest you not to put that on any social network please." Liam says. Almost as if he's pleading him not to.

"But why guys?"

"Because no one actually knows about us. And moreover we went on just a single date." I say stating the fact.

"Okay. But announce your relation fast."

"I will. I mean we will."

I look at my watch. Oh God. 5 minutes? Just 5? Someone will come to call us right now and-

"Adi, Justin Sir. You need to go." Phillip says.

"I almost forgot about it. I'll meet you later bro. Come let's go Adi." And JB comes and drags me out of the room.

God help me out. I hope I go through.