Welcome to Pastranaland

Chapter 38

"Do I really need to get up? It freaking not even 5am yet!" I groaned and pulled the duvet over my head more.

"Yes now get up before Jeff comes in here with a bucket of water or the cattle prod like he threatened with earlier." Johnny said chuckling pulling the covers off my head.

"Fine. Fine! I'm up." I said annoyed and walked into the bathroom to take care of some business. I was so tired and I absolutely hated waking up this early. I felt arms snake around my waist from behind and I turned and nestled my head into his chest.

"Come on baby. The guys are waiting for us." he said kissing my head.

"I'm not even dressed yet." I complained but my voice came out muffled from his hoodie.

"I brought you these to quickly change in. You can shower when we get to Travis's place. I'm sure he won't mind." I pulled away with a yawn and nodded. I grabbed the skinny jeans and black t shirt and quickly got changed. I put on my black chucks and brushed my hair out then putting it up in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Lets go" I said in a bored tone as I grabbed my suitcase. Johnny grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him as he smiled at me.

"I love you" he said kissing my head.

"Even when I'm a moody and whiny bitch?" I asked him with a sigh.

"Even when you're a moody and whiny bitch" he chuckled and kissed my lips.

"I love you too" I smiled at him and then made my way out of the room. We all piled into the bus that was super quiet as everyone was tired or busy falling asleep again. I groaned when we stopped at the airport and saw a few paps there.

"Put these on and this." Johnny said handing me a hoodie and his glasses. He smiled at me and I pulled the hood over my head and slipped his glasses on "You look cute" he said kissing the tip of my nose. I giggled and got off the bus after him.

I stayed behind the guys trying to hide as best I can. I really didn't like all this attention. Sure I was a hit on YouTube but that was somehow different. People liked the video's and they didn't recognize me. We all parted ways since it was only Johnny, Jeff, Trip and myself going to Maryland. The rest went home or who knows where since we had off till next week Monday.

"I'll miss you Caleigh!" Ryan said dramatically and throwing his arms around me faking crying.

"I'm going to miss you too Ry!" I did the same.

"You guys are such freaks. But I'm going to miss you too!" Steve-o said joining in on the hug. Soon we were all a big pile of hugs with Dunn and myself in the middle.

"Ok guys. Come on break it up. We're going to miss our flights." Jeff said laughing at us all.

"Enjoy the break Ryan" I smiled and gave him one last hug.

"I will. I really miss Angie. I think I'll take her away for the weekend." Ryan said smiling at me. He was super excited to see her again.

"Come on baby. They're calling our flight." Johnny said and nodded his head toward the gate we had to go through.

"Bye guys!" I yelled and waved at everyone. The waved back and I followed Johnny to the plane.

We finally made it to the plane and got settled in our seats. I usually don't sleep on plane's but I was so tired that I rested my head on Johnny's shoulder and passed out.

"You must have been dead baby" Johnny said as we waited for our luggage.

"I was. I feel so much better though." I smiled up at him and put my arm around his waist and kissed his jaw.