Blasts from the past

Chapter 33

"About damn time you guys got here!" Ryan said grinning as we walked into the bar.

"Yeah Cay took a shower to warm up. She was freezing." Johnny said sitting on a stool next to Ryan. I stood between his legs with my arms around his neck and he rested one arm on the bar and the other on my ass.

"Yeah and I'm sure you helped with that" Bam said winking at us. I rolled my eyes and giggled, which most probably gave it all away.

"Are you warm enough baby?" Johnny asked me concerned.

"Yeah I'm good thanks" I said kissing the tip of his nose.

"Just tell me when you're cold and I'll give you my jacket." he said rubbing my back. I nodded and turned my attention back to Bam and Ryan who were laughing at something Novak said. The bar tender came and asked us what we wanted to drink.

"Do you guys have watermelon infused vodka?" I asked hopeful. He smiled and nodded. "I'll have a double shot of that with some sprite please." I asked with a smile and then Johnny got a beer.

"That is such a gay drink Caleigh" Novak said leaning a little over the bar to see me.

"Hey I'm a girl. I get to be gay ok" I said chuckling.

"You sure are a girl" he winked and smiled referring to this afternoon and me being fucking naked in front of him. I turned red and turned my face into Johnny's chest. He was busy talking and laughing with Trip and Guch.

"Are you ok baby?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah just so over all the teasing" I said into his chest. His chest vibrated as he laughed and kissed my head.

"Well do you blame us. I am so jealous of Knoxville as of today." Dimitry said smirking.

"You guys are such fucking dicks!" I said a little embarrassed but ended up laughing with them. The bartender came back with our drinks and handed them to us. I took a sip from the straw and closed my eyes enjoying the taste.

"Yeah can I have a round of tequila for everyone?" Jeff asked another bar tender. I glanced and squinted my eyes to see who it was. The guy looked so damn familiar to me. He turned and walked over to get shot glasses. I frowned and tried to think who he reminded me of.

"So when do we get to pick on you Tremaine?" I asked taking a sip of my drink. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't pick on you guys" he said drinking from his beer.

"You're fucking joking right? You're a fucking dick you asshole" Ryan said laughing.

"Come on Dunn, how was I supposed to know you were going to get a busted lip from that?" Jeff asked holding his hands up in defense.

"Its not even that. Just once a I would like to see a bull run you over or someone kick you or beat you, just once." Ryan said finishing his beer.

"I'm with Dunn on that one!" I said clinking glasses with him.

"Come on Cay. What have I done to you that's so bad?" Jeff asked all innocent.

"Excuse me! You made me ski down a fucking crowded mountain fucking butt naked while fucking filming it!" I exclaimed and everyone burst out laughing.

"At least you looked great doing it" Johnny said kissing my neck. I sighed and shook my head chuckling. The bar tender came over and handed us all our shots. Now that I saw his full face I recognized who he was.

"Oh my god Brian! Is that you?" I asked the guy. His green eyes snapped to me with a frown that turned into a look of surprise.

"Caleigh?" he asked unsure and I nodded.