And the devil cashes in on his deal..

Chapter 32

"I am so over this damn cold its not even funny!" I grumbled as we were on our way up the mountain. We've been stuck in snow land for a week now and I was more than ready to head over to Florida in a few days. I hated the cold weather.

"Come on baby its not that bad" Johnny said putting his arm around me. I sighed and snuggled into him wrapping my arms around his middle. We got to the top and I jumped off and nearly fell face first in the snow.

"Looking good there Cay." Preston chuckled as I got up and dusted the snow off my knees and hands.

"Funny har har" I said annoyed. The guys knew how much I hated it here and they made it even worse for me. I really just wanted to get away from here. "Don't you even fucking dare!" I said glaring at Ryan who had a snowball in his hand.

He snorted and covered his mouth to not burst from laughter. Why oh why was life so damn shitty right now. I just wanted to be in the sun and not feel like I was freezing to death. I've never really been a fan of winter. I sighed and then tumbled forward a bit as something hard and cold hit my back. I spun around to glare at the person responsible.

"Oeh! Knoxville's not getting any tonight!" Pontius said laughing. Yes Johnny, my be loved boyfriend was the guilty one that threw me with the damn snowball. I glared at him and he just smiled at me and blew me a kiss.

"Fuck you Knoxville" I said flipping him the finger.

"Come on Cay" Steve-o said smiling while putting his arm around my shoulder "Its not that bad."

"Yes it is. I hate the cold and doesn't really help that everyone is fucking with you all the time." I sighed and pulled my beanie down more to cover my ears. "I just want to go home already."

"You can't already be tired of us Cay?" Steve-o asked with a smirk. "There's still like 3 or 4 more months of shooting."

"Three months have been more than enough for me" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm hurt!" Steve-o said gasping and clutching at his heart.

"Your a drama queen that's what you are" I said poking him in the side chuckling.

"Caleigh. Can you come here please?" Jeff asked. I sighed and nodded walking over to him. Today I was just in a bad mood and wanted nothing more than to just go back to the hotel room and rot in bed the whole damn day. But no I had to be high up on a mother fucking snow mountain with these fuckers the whole day.

"What do you want Jeff" I said in a bored tone.

"Grumpy much?" he chuckled and shook his head. "I want you to be Dave's wife today. He's going to go ski'ing with a baby strapped to him and I want you to intervene towards the end and cause a huge scene."

"Can I slap him?" I asked with a smile.

"You can kick him, tackle him, slap him, whatever you want. As long as we get the footage." Jeff said with a smile.

"Sorry Dave" I said more to myself "I'll do it" I smiled and walked away.

"Baby are you mad?" Johnny asked as he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer to him.

"No" I said with a sigh and looked up at him. I placed my hands on his chest and let out another sigh "I'm just really annoyed today. Having an off day I guess."

"I think we should go out tonight. Unwind and relax a bit" Knoxville said shrugging.

"A drink or 7 could work" I said with a small smile.