Getting Even

Chapter 25

I woke up to pounding head and horrible taste in my mouth. I groaned and rolled over in bed to find Johnny sleeping peacefully next to me. I gasped and my eyes widened. 'Oh no no no no no' I thought as I tried to figure out why the hell I was in bed with Johnny.

I lifted the blankets and was relieved to find myself dressed and Johnny in his boxers. I sighed and put my hand to my forehead wishing the throbbing would go away. I groaned and closed my eyes and Knoxville stirred next to me. The bed moved and I guess that Johnny turned around or something.

"How are you feeling Cay? he asked in a deep and groggy voice. I opened one eye to find him staring down at me with his head resting in his propped up hand.

"Like total shit. How much did I drink last night?" I asked and heard him chuckle.

"I've never seen a girl drink that much in my life." I looked at him and frowned.

"Why are you here?" I asked confused. Last night was kind of one big blur to me. The last thing I remember was stepping back into the bar and seeing Knoxville with that blond. Then a new thought stuck and my eyes widend "Please tell me we didn't have a threesome with that blond chick and she left early!"

"Chill Cay" Johnny chuckled and shook his head "We didn't. I told her off once I saw you getting a little crazy and started pole dancing."

"Please tell me I didn't" I said covering my face with my hands.

"Sorry but you did. Got some moves too. Anyway, after your little dance you almost fell off stage so I caught you and brought you back here." he said shrugging.

"So we didn't do anything?" I asked him peeping through my fingers at him.

"We only kissed Cay but then you got sick" Johnny said with disappointment.

"Oh" I said blankly and stared up at the ceiling.

"Yeah" Johnny said letting out a sigh "We should probably get ready." he got up and put on his trousers and picked up the rest of his clothing and made his way over to the door.

"Hey Knoxville" I stopped him just as he was about to open the door. He turned with his hand still on the handle and looked at me "Thanks" I said in a small voice. He gave me a small nod and tight smile then left.

"I'm never drinking that much again" I groaned as I rolled out of bed and got ready. I showered and got dressed in a pink t-shirt that had black lips on them with a black short and my black converse. I combed out my hair and left it to dry naturally. I brushed my teeth, twice, to get the horrid taste out of my mouth and had two Advil's before I left my room.

"There she is" Jeff beamed and put an arm around my shoulder. I squinted as the sunlight really hurt my eyes and wished I had sunglasses "You look like shit Caleigh."

"Yeah thanks Tremaine! I feel like it too." I said with a sarcastic smile as he chuckled. I got in the van and Trip looked my way opening his mouth to say something. "Don't even think about it Trip." I said with a glare. He laughed and turned back in his seat.

"Rough night Cay?" Steve-o asked as I sat down next to him. I nodded with a pout but stopped immediately and clutched at my head. Steve-o chuckled and I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.

We finally made it to Bam's and I got out of the van walking straight to the fridge to grab a water.

"Morning Cay" Dunn winked at me as he stepped into the living room. I smiled and waved at him "Man you know if this whole Jackass thing doesn't work out, you should totally become a stripper."