Real Mature

Chapter 21

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely tired with sore and somewhat swollen eyes. I hardly slept last night and every time I did fall asleep I would cry myself to sleep. Did I make a mistake last nigh?

I dragged myself out of bed and decided to go shower first before heading down stairs where Johnny is most probably. The warm water running over my body was soothing and made me feel a little bit better. That relaxing feeling vanished once I stepped out of the shower.

I dried myself off and put on some underwear. I threw on Johnny's blue t shirt he gave to me to cover up that day we had the paintball war. I put on a pair of skinny jeans. It was so hot here in LA but they expected rain in West Chester and since we would get there at night I thought I'd rather play it safe.

I tied my black chucks and then brushed through my hair and put it up in a messy bun, seeing as I would spend most of my time in an airport or on a plane. I brushed my teeth and brought my toothbrush back with me to my room.

This was it. I took a deep breath and descended the stairs. This was going to be so fucking shit. I got to the bottom and the house was dead quiet. I frowned and walked to Johnny's study to find it empty. He wasn't in the back yard and his bedroom door was open which meant he wasn't there either.

I walked into the kitchen to grab some cereal. I got out my bowl, the cereal and walked over to the fridge to get the milk. As I closed the fridge I saw a note under a small magnet that was addressed to me. I frowned and took it down reading it. It was written in his somewhat messy handwriting.

Caleigh.

Went to get Madison and take her shopping for some clothes for the trip. I arranged with Dunn to pick you up to go to the airport. Will meet you there with all the guys.

Knoxville.

"Way to tell me you hate me Knoxville" I mumbled as I put the note down on the counter and tapped it with my fingers. He was avoiding me and I hated this. Was it going to be like this now? I took a bite of my cereal as my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered it through a mouthful of cereal, almost spitting it out.

"Now that sounds sexy" Dunn chuckled over the line.

"You're interrupting my food time Dunn" I said swallowing the cereal and laughed along with him.

"So Knox phoned me this morning and told me to get you before we go to the airport. What's up with that?" he asked confused.

"Long story. I'll tell you when I see you" I said shrugging. Even though he couldn't see me.

"Which will be in 10 by the way. That's why I was calling to let you know we are on our way." Ryan said and I jumped up.

"Gee Dunn give me a better warning next time! I still need to fucking pack" I groaned running up the stairs taking them two at a time.

"I'm sorry Cay, just hurry the hell up!" Dunn chuckled and I rolled my eyes ending the call. I dashed into my room almost tripping on a shoe lying in the middle of fucking nowhere. I cursed the shoe and grabbed my bag. I shoved just about everything in and was zipping it up when there was a knock on the door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled as I dragged my bag down behind me. I grabbed the spare keys for the house from the study. I walked over and opened the door to a smiling Dunn wearing his signature jeans, white shirt and Nike's."Do you ever change?" I asked him with a smirk and raised eyebrow. He looked down at his clothes with a smile and shrugged. He grabbed my back and walked over to the van.

"Maybe I just own a lot of jeans and white shirts Cay. You never know" he shrugged and pulled the van door open for me. I jumped in and greeted the guys in the van who was Bam, Steve-o, Pontius, Guch and Dimitry. I took a seat at the very back between Bam and Dunn.