Meeting the crew

Chapter 1

Stepping off the plane in Bakersfield after an almost 3hour flight, I stretch out at take a well needed deep breath of fresh air. I smile to myself as I sling my backpack over my shoulders and walk into the airport to collect my luggage and then start my new life as a stunt woman. I was starting to get weird stares from everyone around me from the massive smile I had on my face. What? Can't a girl be happy to start a new life and meet some of her hero's?

Walking out of the airport with my huge ass suitcase wheeling behind me i search for Jeff or the black Ford truck he said he would send if he couldn't make it. I met up with Jeff Tremaine, Mia Levinson and Spike Jonze a few months ago and landed a contract for the new Jackass movies. They found me on YouTube doing crazy and weird stuff with some of my friends and asked me if I would be interested in helping them out with the movie as they want a feminine touch to it. Not sure if I could bring that as I am pretty much a tomboy.

I looked for Jeff but couldn't spot him or the truck anywhere. Sighing I grabbed my phone from my backpack and switched it on to dial his number when I heard my name being called.

"Caleigh?! Caleigh Rhodes?!" my head whipped to the right and saw 2 guys standing my the black truck, waving me over like maniacs. At first I was frozen to the spot as I saw who it was, Ryan Dunn and Steve-o. I smiled and swallowed at my dry throat, trying to compose myself as they came walking up to me.

"Caleigh Rhodes?" Steve-o asked.

"H-Hey, yeah that's me, I'm Caleigh" I said as he grabbed my hand and pecked it lightly all gentlemanly.

"I'm Steve-o" he smiled and let go of my hand as he gestured to Ryan and Ryan too kissed my hand "And this lovely fellow here is Ryan Dunn"

"Nice to meet you Caleigh" Ryan said, letting go of my hand and grabbing my suitcase and loading it on the back of the truck.

"Thanks. Its an honour to meet you guys. Wow, I'm star struck" I giggled as Steve-o jumped into the passenger seat and Dunn opened the back door for me to get in before getting in the truck himself and starting her up.

"Don't be" Dunn replied, smiling at me in the rear-view mirror.

"Yeah, just treat us like your brothers" Steve-o added with a smile.

"Well I'll try" I laughed at them as we took off for our destination where we will be staying for a little of the filming. I was so excited that I couldn't wait to meet the rest of the guys.

"So Caleigh" Dunn started "Tell us about yourself" Great, just great. I hated talking about myself. I'd much rather talk about the rain or dirt than myself. Sighing and put a smile on my face and started.

"Well my name id Caleigh, as you already know. I'm from Colorado but thinking of moving to Fremont after filming. Uhm I'm turning 29 in a few weeks and absolutely love sports and messing around and having fun. Lets see, I love skateboarding and riding bike and that's about it." I finished off before adding "Oh and I wish that someday I could be pretty enough to become a supermodel"

"Well fuck. You sound like a pretty laid back chick. And about the whole supermodel thing, you are more than pretty enough to be one." Steve-o said with a smile and Dunn nodded. I burst out laughing and the two looked at me strangely.

"I'm sorry" I said halting my laughter "But I'm just screwing with you guys. I don't want to become a supermodel"

"Well you really could've" Dunn added in with a small chuckle of his own. We started small conversation talking about the movie and the other guys and just making small talk to make the drive go by faster. I was already enjoying myself and we have yet to arrive to the set. This was going to be an awesome experience.