Surfing and Flying

Chapter 8

"You are damn crazy. Do you know that?" I asked Johnny as I helped him strap the body vest thing on to protect him from getting too sore.

"Yeah but footage is footage" he said with a smile as he pulled his shirt over his head. I handed him the pink cardigan with the Jackass logo on as he buttoned it up.

"Oh god that is scaring the living hell out of me" I said as I glanced over my shoulder to the gate that was keeping us separated from the Buffalo. They were making all these noises and it was damn scary as hell.

"Well that's why I'm standing here and not you" Johnny smiled down at me as he put both his hands on my shoulders "I'll be fine Cay"

"I hope so" I said laughing "Life would totally suck without my bestie" I winked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Bestie? Really?" he asked as he let his hands drop.

"Yeah" he said with a shrug. He shook his head and laughed.

"Ok Knoxville. Are you ready to go rollerskating with buffalo's?" Tremaine asked from outside the ring that we were currently standing in.

"Ready when you are" Johnny yelled back. He looked at me and sighed "Just remember, if I don't make it Cay, I love you" he said hugging me like he was going to die.

"Don't say that Knoxville!" I said punching his arm "Its creepy and scary and if you don't make it out ok I will kill you!" he shook his head at me as I walked over to the side of the ring and climbed over it. Ryan helped me off and I thanked him.

"He's fucking nuts" Steve-o said as he put both his hands in his pockets.

"You can say that again" Pontius added "You see Cay. This is what years of nut shots do to you. It makes you go crazy in the head" Chris said in his serious voice. I chuckled at him and went to sit on the railing behind us. All the guys stood in front of me and I was kind of grateful for that. I did not want to see this happening.

"He's going to be fine Cay" Dunn said from beside me. He was still the only one that knew how I felt. I gave him a small smile and nodded my head.

"Ok camera's are rolling" Spike yelled and I sat up a bit straighter as Johnny introduced himself and the name of the skit. I jumped off the railing and stood next to Dunn, clutching at his arm. He smiled at me and put an arm around my shoulders.

We all laughed as Johnny danced around the ring a bit. I nearly wet myself when he did the 'do it' thrust part. He got up and stood ready as they awaited for his nod to open the gate that would send the buffalo out running towards him.

I took a deep breath and then they opened the gates. I held my breath as one ran straight into him and sent him back a bit and then throwing him to the floor. I cringed and turned my head into Dunn's side. He laughed and rubbed my back.

"It's ok Cay. It's over" he said and gave me a quick hug before letting me go. I sighed with relief as I saw Johnny walking over to all the guys that jumped over the ring to see if he was ok. I couldn't move my feet from fear. Johnny groaned and fell to the floor laughing all the time.

After a while he got up and walked out of the ring and over to me "See told you I would be ok" he smirked and then pulled me to him for a hug. I didn't care if he was full of mud. What mattered was that he was ok.

"You should tell him" Ryan said walking up to me as Johnny walked away.

"Tell him what?" I asked him confused.

"That you love him, or rather that you are in love with him" Ryan said as we walked at the back. Following the rest of the guys to wherever we were going next.