Can smeone get a doctor?

Chapter 34

"Baby" Johnny whispered in my ear while kissing my neck "Come on baby. Its time to get up."

"No" I groaned with a frown and my eyes still closed. My head hurt and my chest. My head from all the drinking and my chest most probably from all the smoke in the bar last night.

"Come on baby" Johnny chuckled and moved my hair out of my face. I sighed and turned so that I was laying on my back. I opened my eyes to find Johnny smiling down at me.

"I feel like shit" I said in a hoarse voice. My throat hurt too.

"I'm sorry Cay" Johnny said kissing my forehead "Come lets go have a bath, that will make you feel better."

"Ok baby" I agreed. A bath did sound like a good idea right now. He leaned in and kissed my lips then got up to go run in bath water I guess. I turned on my side with my back facing the bathroom and drifted off to sleep again.

"Come on Cay" Johnny said shaking me a little while chuckling "You really don't feel good today do you?"

I shook my head no and sat up. I had to stop and wait for the dizziness to go away. He helped me up and stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and walking with me to the bathroom.

"My chest hurts from last night" I said coughing. The coughing made my throat hurt.

"Yeah there was a lot of smoke last night" Johnny said helping me into the tub. He sat down behind me and I sat between his legs. "Are you cold baby?" he asked rubbing his warm hands up and down my arms that were covered in goosebumps.

"No baby. The water is just so nice" I shrugged and leaned my head back and closed my eyes. My head felt so heavy. We sat in the bath like that for a couple of minutes just enjoying the silence as Johnny rubbed my arms or traced patterns on my skin with his fingers. Every once in a while he would kiss my neck or cheek which earned a giggle from me.

We got out of the bath because we were turning into prune's in there and Johnny wrapped me up in a fluffy towel. I felt so drained and had absolutely no energy. The whole time we got dressed Johnny was watching me like a hawk.

"What?" I asked him with a slight smile. I was in the bathroom now tying my hair in a pone. Knoxville was standing behind me watching me in the mirror.

"Are you ok Cay?" he asked with a frown.

"I'm fine baby" I said turning to face him "Just really tired and drained. I really need and energy drink or something."

"Are you sure?" he asked concerned. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms went to my waist and he pulled me closer. I nodded and he leaned down to kiss me. He smiled into the kiss and hugged me tighter to him.

"Lets go" I said and pulled away from him. I laced my fingers with his and he brought our hands up to his lips, kissing mine. I covered my mouth as I coughed again. Johnny glanced down his nose to me and I gave him a small smile.

We got to the lobby and all the guys were down here already. Johnny said he would be right back and he walked over to Jeff to talk to him about who knows what.

"You look like shit Cay" Novak said as I approached them.

"Thanks. I feel like shit too" I said sitting down on the couch next to Ryan and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Are you ok Cay? You don't look too good." Ryan said frowning at me.

"I'm fine" I coughed "Just really tired from last night and yesterday."