The bungee sling

Chapter 37

"So you are basically just going to grab onto that pole and hold on while a dog is biting your ass?" I asked Johnny confused as I pointed to the pole.

"Basically yeah" he said smiling at me.

"You are crazy Knoxville" I said shaking my head.

"Tell me something I don't know." he said with a smirk. I chuckled and shoved him away. He winked and then walked over to talk to the guy that was holding the dog on a leash.

"Why is he doing this?" I asked Steve-o with a frown.

"Because none of us wanted to do it." Preston answered my question.

"Some of us didn't want to where others can't do it." Pontius said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I feel so bad for him right now" Wee man said chuckling. I scrunched up my face and started rubbing my ass almost feeling the pain that Johnny was yet to feel.

"Ok we're ready when you are!" Jeff yelled at Johnny. Johnny then got ready and introduced the stunt as always. He ran to the pole and jumped up then swung his legs over the pegs as the guy let the dog loose. He jumped up and bit down on Johnny's butt yanking it.

"Oklahoma! Oklahoma!" Knoxville yelled out in pain and the dog let go. He let go of the pole and dropped to his feet resting his hands on his knees. "Fuck. My ass meat" he said a little breathless. We were all laughing when it wasn't actually funny at all. What if the dig ripped a whole chunk of meat off or something?

They led Johnny over to the ambulance to clean the bites and inject him for in case of infections. He came back dropped his head down with his forehead resting on my shoulder.

"That fucking sucked" he groaned.

"Let me see" I said chuckling. He turned and his pants were torn. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down so I can see the bite. I lifted the bandages and winced. "That looks ouchie" I said as he buckled his belt again.

"Fuck dude. That looks gnarly." Steve-o said pulling a face.

"It hurts like a fucking bitch" Johnny said putting his arms around my neck from behind. "Do you know what will make it feel better?" he asked in my ear.

"No baby. What?" I asked giggling. He turned me around to face him.

"This" he said softly and cupped my jaw as he leaned in for a kiss. I smiled into the kiss but we broke apart when something sent a current through my ass.

"You dick" I said glaring at Jeff standing with a cattle prod in his hands laughing so hard. I was rubbing my ass and Johnny sucked on his lips. "That thing hurts you know!"

"That's the whole idea" Jeff said still laughing. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off before walking away from him. "Can no one just chill without looking over ones shoulder all the time?" I asked walking up to Ryan and Bam.

Ryan laughed and Bam glanced behind me making me wince then spin to see who was behind me. There was no one there. I turned and glared at Bam while him and Ryan laughed their faces off.

"You should've seen your face!" Bam said pointing a finger at me laughing.

"You guys are suck pricks" I said giving in and laughing with them.

"Come on guys. Let's go watch Steve-o and Knoxville get raped by a donkey." Pontius laughed and we walked to where the guys were getting dressed into a donkey suit. Steve-o was the butt and Knoxville the head.

The guy came over with a pill bottle filled with pee from a female donkey that's on heat. This was supposed to make the males horny. They guy told Steve-o to rub some on his ass. They looked at the pee and of course smelled it.