Did I just make a deal with the devil?

Chapter 11

"There is no way in hell you will convince him to do it" I argued as Tremaine stood there smirking at me.

"I guarantee you I will get him to do it" he said with confidence. I laughed and shook my head.

"How? He declined you several times yesterday and this morning. Plus he told me last night that there was no way in hell that he was going to do this." I said crossing my arms.

"Trust me. I have my ways Caleigh" he said all cocky as he nudged me in the side.

"Whatever Tremaine. I will believe it when I see it because I sure as hell would never do it" I shielded my eyes with my right hand as I looked up at the two cranes that the porter potty was attached to.

"Ok lets make this a little interesting then shall we?" Jeff asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ok, let's. Johnny!" I waved him over from where he was talking to Dunn. He walked over to us with a smile and immediately covered his zipper as he stopped next to me. I glanced down and rolled my eyes at that.

"So Caleigh believes that I wont be able to persuade Steve-o to do the Poo Cocktail Supreme and I said that we should make it interesting. We need you to be present while we make the deal so that we have proof." Jeff said as he waved his hand between us.

"Ok I'm listening" Johnny said as we both waited for Jeff to say something.

"If I convince Steve-o to do this. I get to cash in on any one skit I want you to do. No exceptions and no questions. Deal?" Jeff held his hand out waiting for me. I looked at Johnny who was biting his knuckle to keep from laughing. Oh god what am I getting myself in to here?

"Deal. And if you don't convince him?" I asked as I grabbed Jeff's hand. Jeff thought about it for a minute before answering.

"Than you can shave my whole head on camera and it will go in the movie" he said with a smile that made me think that I just made a deal with the devil.

"Oeh this is going to be so good" Johnny said as we broke our hands.

"Your ass is so mine Caleigh" Jeff said as he walked away.

"Better go buy yourself a wig Tremaine!" I cupped my hand around my mouth to yell at him. He just shook his head and laughed it off as he walked to Spike and Trip.

"You do know he's like the best negotiator alive?" Johnny asked as we walked over to the snack table.

"We will have to wait and see I guess" I shrugged and took a bite out of the green apple I picked up.

"Well I wish you the best of luck ma'am" johnny said doing a little bow as he left me standing my the table giggling at his silliness.

"Why don't you look adorable" I giggled as Ryan walked up to me wearing a red jumpsuit with a cape and blue stars on.

"Yeah thanks" Ryan said as he rolled his eyes and putting the helmet down on the grass next to me where I was sitting. He sat down next to me with a sigh.

"What's up Dunn?" I asked as I sipped on my monster energy drink.

"I'm doing the snake river redemption jump today but on a small ass flimsy little motorcycle. I'm super stoked" he said with both his thumbs up and the most fake smile I'vee seen in my life. I laughed at him and he dropped his head while shaking it. He looked over at me and soon started laughing with me.

We sat in silence for a while as I munched on a granola bar. What can I say, I'm a nervous eater.

"If you keep looking at the grass like that it might just jump up and hug you" Ryan said with a chuckle. I glanced at him and gave him a small smile "What's bugging you Cay?"