High Five

Chapter 15

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked with raised eyebrows as I stepped into the kitchen. Johnny, Wee man and a few of the crew members were assembling this huge ass hand that look like it swung when its pulled back and then let go.

"We're giving people a high five" Johnny grinned at me like a five year old that was told that he's getting ice cream.

"Ok then" I said as I eyed the hand skeptically "And what exactly does that mean?"

"Well you see Cay, I will be standing here, looking who's coming this way and then Knoxville will be standing there holding the hand and then I will say give me a high five then bamm" Wee man explained clapping his hands together at the end for effect.

"I'm so glad I got here before that started happening" I chuckled as I shook my head.

"We would never do that to you Cay" Johnny said dramatically, clutching his heart.

"Sure you won't" I said sarcastically "Cute shirt Knoxville" I said. Johnny smiled down at his shirt.

"Thanks. Lance hates it though" he said shrugging as he laughed. Johnny was wearing a yellow shirt that had a photo of Lance on it and his name 'Lance Bangs' under the photo. It looked good on him, then again everything looks good on him.

"Morning Dave" I smiled as I stepped into the living room area thingy. Dave was sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

"Morning Cay" he smiled at me as I took a seat next to him.

"What ya doin?" I asked him with a smile, trying to sneak a peak at his phone.

"Just going through some tweets and stuff. Texting the wife and kids. I really miss them." he said with a sad smile.

"I bet" I said giving him a small smile "I wish I had someone to miss"

"You have no one back home you miss?" he asked curious.

"Nope. My parents and I aren't really that close, they don't really approve of the whole rough act. They've always wanted a girly girl that does beauty pageants and shit and well that's just not me" I shrugged.

"I'm sorry" Dave smiled at me.

"Don't be, besides I found the perfect family" I finished with a smile. He smiled and Pulled me in for a hug.

"I won't argue with that" he chuckled as he let me go. We were both laughing when we heard voices talking then a creaking almost swinging noise, a woosh, a grunt and then laughter followed. I looked at Dave and he shrugged as we got up to see what had just happened.

"And he played it so well, he was like 'Hey what's up Dunn'" Ryan said rolling on the floor laughing. I guess they got him first with the hand. Man I wish I saw it. Ryan got up and walked over to us "And you didn't warn me" he said looking at me and shaking his head.

"Now what friend would I be if I did?" I asked with a smirk. Ryan laughed at that then gave me a hug. I hugged him back and he left but I decided to stay as I wanted to see what happened next.

I stood to the side half hidden behind the camera's as Johnny spoke into them. So they were going to get Ehren to bring in a tray of soup. I shook my head, poor guy. At first they thought he wouldn't do it, but well enough Ehren came in with the tray of soup.

Ehren went flying back and got soup all over him. Oh man that must suck, I thought as I laughed at Ehren lying on the floor confused as to what just happened.

"He fell for the soup!" Johnny yelled out laughing as he went to go sit down to laugh.

"You guys are so immature" I said chuckling as they all got up from the floor and cleaned up most of the mess. Dave picked up the tray that was now broken in two.