Party Boys

Chapter 17

You know that feeling when it feels like all the life just drains from you ever so slowly. Then your heart stops before picking up double its speed and then the shakes come in and it feel like your whole world was ending? Yeah that's how I felt as I stared into those blue eys of the man that I once loved.

"I came to talk to you" he answered nonchalantly.

"How" I started but my voice came out weak. I cleared my throat and tried again "H-How did you f-find me?"

"Well since you kicked me out" he said with a humorless laugh "I came to LA. My sister lives here and she had a room for me. Then today I went to the store and I saw him there and I knew I was bound to find you wherever they are and followed them back over here." he shrugged like it was nothing.

"You need to leave Kevin" I tried to say in a firm voice but it came out weak. This was just creepy that he followed Johnny and they guys over here.

"How did you even get in the gate?" Johnny asked him as he pulled me closer to him.

"I slipped in before the gate closed" he said looking Johnny straight in the eye.

"I can report you for trespassing you know that?" Knoxville said starting Kevin down.

"But you won't" Kevin said as he looked at Johnny's arm around me and me clutching to Johnny "Because she won't let you"

"Don't be too sure about that" I said in a low voice "What do you want Kevin?"

"I just want to talk Caleigh, that's all" he stepped forward and took one of my hand in both of his and looked me in the eyes "Please" he said above a whisper.

I looked at him with a frown and searched his eyes for some answers but I found nothing. I looked back to Johnny to see him staring Kevin down. I sighed and nodded my head as Kevin's face lit up.

"Johnny can I have a minute with him?" I turned around to face him. He looked down at me with concern all over his face.

"Cay are you sure?" he asked with a frown while cupping my face in both his hands. I gave him a small smile and nodded. He leaned in and kissed my lips softly before pulling back and looking into my eyes again "I'll be right inside if you need me" I nodded again and reached up to give him another kiss.

"I know" I said as I pulled away and he smiled at me. His smile faded as he looked over my shoulder to Kevin, glaring at him again. I swear if looks could kill. Johnny turned around and left us standing by the door awkwardly.

"Can I come in?" Kevin asked with a smile. That smile that once made me fall in love with him.

"I think it's better if we talk outside. We have guests over" I said as I stepped out and closed the door behind me. I walked over and took a seat on one of the steps. Kevin joined me short after.

"So you and that Knoxville guy huh?" he asked as he looked over at me.

"What about us?" I asked as I looked straight ahead "We're just friends" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"He calls you Cay. You hated when I called you that yet allow him to" Kevin said as he frowned at the floor.

"What is this? An interrogation or do you want to talk?" I snapped at him irritably. He clenched his jaw and I saw him flex his fist. Oh god he was getting mad and that was scaring the living shit out of me.

"I'm sorry Caleigh. I miss you and I want you back and seeing him kiss you like that" he said closing his eyes briefly, talking through his teeth "It just pisses me off."