Kissing Irvin

Chapter 14

A very annoying and blaring noise woke me from my slumber quite rudely. I peek one eye open and grab my phone to shut my alarm off. Groaning I roll over on my back and stretch out.

There's absolutely nothing I hate more than waking up so damn early, but hey, its for a good cause so its not too bad.

So the whole of yesterday we were just chilling around at the fantasy factory again and shot minimal things, mostly Johnny and some of the others trying to get insane nut shots. I have no idea how Johnny get that right.

Getting up out of the bed, I grab my things and walk over to the bathroom down the hall. The past two nights I've been sleeping in the spare room that was right across from Johny's room. I didn't want to make things weird and bunk with Knoxville the whole time even though I missed him at night talking me to sleep.

I got in the shower and was out withing minutes after washing my hair and conditioning it. I got dressed in some white shorts, a plain black t-shirt and my black converse. I dried my hair and had to change my hoop in my nose to a stud for today's make over.

As I walked back to my room I noticed that Johnny's bedroom door was still closed. Frowning I walk up to it and knock to see if he was awake. There was no answer so after debating with myself I softly open the door and step inside. Just then the bathroom door opened and Johnny stepped out with a white towel wrapped around his waist.

I swallowed hard as my eyes roamed his half naked body that was glistening from the water that was still trailing down his body. His hair was still damp as he was very fresh from the shower. Lastly my eyes trailed ever so slowly up his stomach, over his chest and then my eyes stopped once they met his eyes.

"Morning Cay" he said with an amused smile.

"Uh m-morning Johnny" I stuttered a bit with a nervous smile "I uh was just uh checking if you were up yet."

"Oh" he smiled warmly at me before turning and walking into his closet "Cay, are you sure you don't want me to arrange with Dunn or someone to come pick you up a little later?" he asked from his closet.

"Yeah I'm sure" I answered back as I went to go lay down on his bed.

"I feel so bad though" he said as he stepped out still only having the towel around his waist with his clothes around his arm.

"Don't" I smiled at him then looked up at the ceiling as I put both my hands under my head.

"But what are you going to do there so early? You do know that absolutely no one is going to be there but us and the make up crew?" he asked as he pulled his drawer open to get boxers.

"I know Knox, but its cool. Tremaine wants to go over a few things with me so I wont be completely bored" I said as I sat myself up on my elbows and smiled at him.

"Ok then" he said as he put his clothes on the bed. He took his boxers and slipped them on from under his towel before letting it fall to the floor. I looked up at him to find him smirking at me.

"What?" I asked with a smile as I tilted my head to the side a bit.

"I like the fact that you are so comfortable around me" he said as he pulled his dark blue trousers up "Actually you are this comfortable around all of us" he said as he rose one eyebrow,

"Well I have seen everything before so" I shrugged as I leaned my head over on my right shoulder "And I just feel really comfortable with you guys. I don't know why but I have never felt this at home before in my life." I said honestly.

"Well I'm glad you feel that way Cay" Johnny said as he leaned forward and kissed my forehead "You're part of the family now" he said as he sat down on the corner of the bed to put on his socks.