Finally out of bed

Chapter 36

"Come on Johnny please? If I have to stay in bed one more day I'm going to go crazy!" I begged my boyfriend with my arms crossed. He sighed and shook his head.

"I don't want you getting sick again Caleigh" he said with a scowl.

"But I'm fine. I have been fine since we got back two days ago! Besides the doctor said I was booked off for a week and that ends today. Come on let me just come. I won't do anything. I just really need to get out of this hotel room." I said satisfied with my argument.

"If you get sick again" he said with a scowl and pointing his finger at me.

"I won't baby. I promise" I said putting my arms around his neck. He glanced down at me with a frown then sighed.

"Fine. But no stunts or nothing for you till I say you can. Got it?" he said putting my arms around my waist.

"Yes sir" I giggled and kissed him. He pulled away and looked at me "But maybe you should go see a doctor just to be sure baby."

"Come on Johnny!" I said exaggerated throwing my arms up in the air.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry I just worry about you baby" he said putting his hands up in defense. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips scowling at him. "You know. You look fucking sexy when you're mad."

I scoffed as he took a step towards me again. He put his hands on my hips and leaned in for a kiss. At first I just looked at him as he kissed me but didn't kiss back. He leaned in again and whispered against my lips "I love you baby" I smiled and kissed him back this time.

"I love you too" I said against his lips and pecked him one last time "Now come on. The guys are waiting for us" I said dragging him out the door.

"Cay? You're joining us today?" Dave asked with a smile as I stepped on the bus.

"Yup" I said proudly.

"But no stunts or fooling around. I don't want her getting sick again" Johnny said sternly stepping onto the bus behind me. I rolled my eyes knowing well he cant see me and Dave laughed at us.

"Cay! You're back!" Ryan said hugging me before I got to sit down.

"Dunn you saw me the whole day yesterday" I chuckled as I hugged him back.

"yeah but its just not the same without you on set anymore." he said shrugging.

"But you have Bam too keep you company though?" I giggle.

"What that asshole?" he said pointing his thumb over to Bam sitting next to him.

"You know it" Bam said with a side smiled as we sat down in our seats.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" I asked as we sat down.

"Well we have this ranch where we're shooting at for the next two days. Today we have the human cheetah, the heli cockter and tee ball." Johnny said lacing his fingers through mine.

"Sounds fun" I said smiling and watching everything pass by as we drove.

We finally got to the ranch and I couldn't be happier. It was so nice to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin and have fresh air all around me. The guys started setting up some tents and got the camera's ready. I sat on the grass under the tree watching the guys all fool around. I was happy to be here but wanted to have fun with them too.

"Does Johnny have you on lock down?" Pontius asked as he came to sit on the grass next to me.

"Yeah. I'm not allowed to run around, be near water or in the sun a lot. I must stay hydrated and in the shade at all times." I said with a chuckle.