Ten Pin Bowling

Chapter 10

Being woken up by a soft puffing sound as something hit my face is really not ideal when you are hungover. I slowly open my eyes to find a laughing Ryan with his one had full of flour and the other hand holding onto the bag of flour. Bam stood behind him with the camera in hand laughing just as hard.

"You guys are such dicks!" I grumbled as I turned my face into my pillow and tried rubbing off most of the flour. I sneezed as some went up my nose which woke up Johnny that was still asleep. He looked over to us and started chuckling in his deep sleepy voice.

"Hey Cay. You have something on your face there" I pointed to my face and I buried my face in my pillow.

"Can't a girl get any sleep around here jeez" I mumbled into my pillow "Oh god I feel like shit!" the guys then laughed at me and I glared at Johnny "This is all your fault!"

"How is it my fault?" he asked chuckling.

"Oh come on Cay, just one shot, for me" I tried to imitate his voice with a cocky attitude. "I'm never drinking with you ever again in my life!"

"Well we enjoyed it. You are quite the character when you drink Cay" Dunn said from behind me.

"I don't want to talk to you Dunn" I said as he shook his head at me.

"What did I do?" he asked shrugging his shoulders while putting both his hands up.

"You antiqued me" I glanced at my phone to check the time "At fucking 7 in the morning!"

"Well Jeff asked us to get you guys up. We heading over to some lake today with Street Bike Tommy and if I'm not mistaken Eddie will be there too. Right Knoxville?" Bam said as he put the camera down.

"Yeah and Andy Bell too. Him and Dave are going to do the whole parachute bike ramp into the lake" Johnny said while stretching.

"If you guys don't mind" I said sitting up and stretching my arms over my head "I'm going to go shower"

"You better hurry because everyone will be here i an hour and Tremaine wants to leave so we get there early" Bam said as I got up and walked over to my bag to grab some clothes. All three the guys in the room stared at me walking around in hotpants and a tanktop.

"Nice ass Cay!" Dunn yelled as I walked into the bathroom. Before closing the door I turned and gave them a sweet smile while flipping them the bird. I closed the door and heard them laugh from the other side.

"Great! Thanks Cay! Now I have morning wood!" Johnny yelled from the other side of the door making me, Dunn and Bam laugh ever harder than before.

"Well who's problem is that?" I yelled back through laughs. I turned on the water of the shower and zoned the guys out making jokes from the other side of the door. Stepping into the shower I washed my hair twice to rid it of the smoke smell from the bar last night. After 20minutes in the shower I got out and dried myself with a white fluffy towel.

Since we were going to a lake for the day I put on my bikini instead of underwear. It was just a plain white bikini with black threading. I pulled on some washed out denin shorts that went to my mid thigh and a black t shirt that had CKY printed on it in white.

I blow dried my hair and tried to bring some order to it. Giving up on my hair I go to brush me teeth then slip on my black low top converse. a full 35minutes later I step out of the bathroom ready for the day. I grabbed my phone that was on charge and slip it into my pocket of my shorts and grab my red zip up hoodie. Just for in case.

"Well the boat will be there for our use the whole day so I don't see why not?" I heard Jeff say to Johnny as I walked up to them in the lobby.

"Awesome. Are you in Cay?" Johnny asked me as I sat down on the arm rest of the chair Steve-o was sitting in.