Santa's Helper

Chapter 31

Someone tapped my shoulder softly and I opened my eyes to see who it was that was disturbing my sleep.

"What the hell do you want Jeff?" I asked still half asleep.

"Shhh" he said putting his finger to his lips "I want to swap you with Jukka. Come on." he waved his hand to motion for me to get up. I rolled my eyes but got up slowly while trying not to wake Johnny. We fell asleep on the couch last night after Knoxville finished a whole bottle of scotch off by himself.

Thank goodness we were only talking and getting to know each other last night because imagine Jeff and them coming in while both of us were naked. That would've been extremely awkward. Rick stood behind Jeff with his camera in his hand busy rolling.

Johnny groaned and frowned in his sleep patting the spot in front of him that I was just in moments ago. I thought that was cute how he looked for me when I was gone. I smiled at him watching him sleep. Jukka gave me two thumbs up with a smile and lifted Johnny's arm and got in next to him.

I covered my mouth to not laugh at how weird the two of them looked cuddling. Johnny tightened his arms around Jukka and he almost gave in and laughed. Knoxville kept his eyes closed but had a slight smile.

"Where did you go baby?" he asked in his deep and sleep laced voice. God that voice gave me goosebumps.

"What do you mean babe I've been here the whole time" Jukka said in his finish accent. Johnny's eyes flew open and he shoved Jukka of the couch.

"What the fuck man?" he asked very confused sitting up on the couch rubbing his hands over his face. Jeff was practically on the floor laughing and I could hear Kosick behind me laughing. Jukka sat on the floor and grinned at Johnny who looked pissed at him.

"I was feeling alone" Jukka said shrugging.

"Fuck off man. You fuckers better get the fuck out of my room." he said with anger.

"Baby come on, they were just fucking with you" I said stepping closer to Johnny. He glared at me and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"And you let them?" he asked in an annoyed voice. He was now sitting with his elbows rested on his knees and his head in his hands.

"I made her do it. Come on PJ it was just a joke." Jeff said still laughing.

"Didn't I ask you guys to fuck off?" Johnny asked glaring at them. Oh man he's grumpy when he's hungover. Jeff laughed and I covered my mouth to not laugh because I did want to fight with him right now. Jukka got up and left the room laughing with Tremaine and Kosick following.

"Sorry guys" I said chuckling softly as I closed the door behind them. I turned back to find Johnny gone. I walked into the bedroom and he wasn't in there so I went into the bathroom. "I'm sorry baby" I whispered and wrapped my arms around him from the back and placed small kissed on his shoulder blade.

He just stood there with his head down and his hands in his hair. He groaned and dropped his arms and held mine that were still around him.

"I'm sorry baby" he said taking my arms off of him and turning around to face me. He sighed and put my arms around him again as he placed his around my neck.

"What for baby?" I asked cocking my head to the side with a frown.

"Being a total dick just now. I just have a gnarly headache." he said resting his forehead on mine.

"It nothing baby" I shrugged and smiled at him "But I know how you can make up for it."

"Oh yeah?" he asked with a smirk "And how is that?"