Cay's Bitch

Chapter 29

"I really dislike flying." I grumbled as I leaned against Johnny's shoulder while we waited for our baggage. This morning was a sad one as we had to say bye to West Chester. I really liked it there and was sad to say bye to Phil, Ape, Raab and Dico. To be honest Rakes scared me a bit and Novak was joining us for a bit.

"I'm sorry baby" Johnny said kissing the top of my head. Some random song started playing over the radio and Johnny started to dance.

"What are you doing Knoxville?" I asked amused as I stepped back to watch him. He smiled and just kept on dancing "Uh Jeff, I think Knoxville's lost it." I said over my shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing dude?" Jeff asked laughing.

"I'm fucking dancing" Johnny said grabbing my hand and twirling me in to him. I giggled and landed on his chest "Well hello there gorgeous" he said leaning down to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss and felt something heavy hit us. Letting us tumble over.

"Here's your bags shit faces!" Wee man yelled from the side. I looked down to see if Johnny was fine since he broke my fall.

"Are you ok baby?" I asked him while balancing myself on my hands that were beside his head.

"Yeah. Just hit my head" he said groaning.

"Don't worry baby. I'll make you feel better later" I said seductively into his ear. He growled and I laughed sitting up. I got up and pulled him up with me. He put his arm around me and we grabbed our bags and left the airport.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked as we started to drive.

"Levi. It's a beautiful place and I heard they just got fresh snow." Preston said while he got comfortable in his seat. We had a small bus that all of the Jackass guys could fit on together and then another that some of the crew drove.

"Please tell me its close" Dave groaned from the back.

"About a two hour drive" Trip said from behind the wheel. We all groaned and moaned seeing as we were tired from the flight and the late night we had.

"Twenty bucks Knox falls asleep in an hour" Steve-o said into my ear while Johnny was checking weather reports on his phone.

"Twenty bucks saying less than and hour" I said with a smirk. Johnny was always one of the first to pass out on the drive to somewhere.

"You're on dude" Steve-o said shaking my hand.

"I'm with Cay on this one" Dunn said from next to me. He turned to look back at Steve-o "Knox will be out before the first hour is over."

We drove in silence seeing that the guys were either on their phone texting or listening to music or falling asleep. Johnny was slowly getting there. He grabbed his hoodie and bundled it up to put it under his head and against the window. Not 10minutes later and he was asleep. This was only half an hour into the drive.

"HA! I told you so!" I whisper yelled at Steve-o "Pay up bitch!" I chuckled and stuck my hand out.

"Fuck" he cursed under his breath but still paid up.

"Hey does anyone have a marker here?" I asked softly as to not wake Knoxville up.

"Yeah I do" Jeff said digging through his bag and handing me one.

"Wait hold up" Rick said getting his camera out "Ok its rolling."

"Sorry baby but you shouldn't have fallen asleep. I love you" I said into the camera and then popped the cap off.