"I'm going to prove to you that she's lying, when i do i want nothing more than a simple apology." I said, getting up from my seat.

"I will at least owe you that." He said.

I nodded and thanked Scooter for his time. Pattie and I both walked out of the Hotel, anxious to tell Justin the big plan.

~

I pulled into the Prison, and Pattie looked overwhelmed but scared.

"It'll be fine, just follow to guards in."

We walked into the prison and signed our names on visitation. Then, we were both escorted to the same room i've been meeting Justin in since he's been in here. We waited patiently for Justin.

He walked in through the door and Pattie arose from her seat. "Justin!" She said, squeezing him tightly. He hugged her back and looked at me. I smiled at him.

"You both seem in oddly good moods." He said.

"We finally found a way to take Sam down." I smiled, not being able to contain myself.

He smiled, it's the most i've seen him smile since he's been in here. "Spill."

"Okay, after we leave here. I'm going to meet Sam then trick her into admitting she lied about the whole thing just because she's jealous of me and mad because you don't love her the way she loves you. And then, i'm going to record the whole thing. It's stone hard proof that she lied and you are 100% innocent."

He smiled and slid his tongue across his front teeth. "That is genious."

I smiled back, "I know!"

"So i could be outta here real soon?"

I nodded, "I really hope so."

For the rest of the visit, we spent talking about how Sam might look when the whole world finds our she's a psycho liar. I haven't heard Justin laugh and hearing him laugh for the first time in so long was refreshing. He seemed happy and it made me smile uncontrollably.

Once time was up, i hugged Justin tightly and then kissed his lips, cupping my hands around the side of his face. "I love you."

He kissed my forehead and then walked out. Mouthing the words 'I love you' as he was leaving.

I looked at Pattie, "Let's go take this psycho down."

~

Sam seemed like a desperate, stupid girl. Willing to do anything for any guy. I knew my options were generous, so i picked very carefully. I gave Emily a call, asked her about how the Aquarium was going and got the wonderful news that she was pregnant. After talking about the latest of what's been going on i asked her to do me a favor.

Jack is calling Sam and asking her to meet him at the beach for 3:30. Really, Sam will go thinking it's a date and once she arrives, I will be there. She'll have no choice but to talk to me. Then, i will record the whole conversation and show it to the police later on today.

I patiently waited for 3:30 to arrive. I sat in my car, waiting for her to arrive. The beach was empty and the sun was a little cooler than usual. Finally, she showed up and took a seat in a chair closer to the water. I walked up to her chair, mentally preparing what i was going to say to her.

"Sam?" I asked.

She turned around and glared at me, "What the hell do you want?"

"I want you to tell me why you're lying about everything!" I half yelled at her.

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Something funny?" I asked.

She smiled. "Weak little Jessica, can't get her boyfriend at of jail.

I laughed, "Sam, cut the crap. We all know you're lying. That black of yours healed fast, huh?" I asked.

Her face dropped, she looked around. "Lower your voice!" She hissed.

"Why Sam? Nobody's around! What's wrong are you afraid someone's going to hear the truth?" I asked.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"My problem is your making a criminal out of a completely innocent person. Justin has never done anything to you, neither have i. It's beyond be how you think that you can actually lie about something this big and get away with it."

"I was born a natural liar." She said, adjusting her sun hat.

I mentally smiled, knowing i might actually be getting somewhere.

"Just admit Sam, you know your lying. You and I both know what really happened!"

She scowled at me once more. "Yes, Jessica. I love Justin and I did it to make him look like an idiot. I kissed him to piss you off and i made it public to make his career go down the drain. He doesn't deserve it."

"He does so! He works for the money and fame he earns. You're just jealous!"

"So? Look where jealousy got me. I'm the most 'pitied' girl in the country right now." She laughed.

"Oh, honey trust me. You'll have a lot more people putting pity on you tomorrow."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"It means, everything you just said. I got recorded, by the end of today Justin will be out and you will be nationally humiliated." I smiled.

"You bitch!" She yelled.

"No Sam, you're the bitch. It's what you did to yourself, there's a price that comes along with lying and these are your consequences. It's your own fault." I began to walk away, feeling more prouder than i ever have in a while. I turned around to see what Sam was doing and she was sitting down in the sand, in tears. Of course i felt no sympathy or regret whatsoever. I just took her down, she was on the verge of ruining the life of an innocent person. She deserves to wallow in her own consequences. That is what happens when you get tangled into a web of your own lies. I turned the keys into my ignition and drove back down to the Prison, smiling the whole way there.

VOTE AND COMMENT LOVES

MESSAGES ARE WELCOME I LOVE TALKING TO YOU GUYS