*Unknown*

*Keshia's  POV*

I fired the shot but i aimed for the ground. Tyree turned around i could tell he was hurt. But everything i love was leaving me. I gave this man tears of my life and 2 plus children shit i pregnant right now. AND HE TRIES TO LEAVE ME. He walked out the room and i just layed their thinking of the past. Thinking of the first time he came in my life when it was falling apart and carried the pieces. He always could put a smile on my face amd i will always love him for that.  We aslo hustle together on some Bonnie and Clyde shit together cuz we had each other back threw everything. Later i would bring two of our children into the world name Jr, Nina. I have tried to leave all my shit for them but when someone shot my Tyree i fell back to my shit cuz he is my heart. And now that leaves me hear tears falling on the verge of ending it all when the door opens. "Keshia Rene i love yo stubborn ass with all my heart, and im stubborn to i aint leaving this hotel till you and my bsby are coming aight". Tears start falling even more and he came on the floor and cradled me which was exactly what i need. I want everyone to learn from my story to love fuck playing gams and be real. Ride for him wit all your heart and if he showin it in return EVER never let that love or that man go.
~Xoxo love yah girl Keshia

*im doing one more chapter on their future so i hope you liked my book*

Thanks for reading😘
Love yall❣❣