*Remember Me*

Sorry its been so long school and work is killing be i am still thinking of yall.😘

*Keshia POV*

Mariah came over so we could do each others hair, and nails a girl thing ya know I've been bored stuck in the house all this time. I  finished up her naiks and began to do her curls turning up to *New Day* by Pnb Rock.

Oh yeah
That be Maaly Raw
Yeah, Aye Maaly this some different shit right here bruh
Ah man god damn it's a new day
Now I'm getting money I swear everything's changed
Now all these bad bitches tryna be my main
And now all these lame niggas tryna be with gang
No I done made a new lane
Pull up on your block in that fucking Mulsanne
Your bitch on my top like a fucking toupee
Cause she see the guap bussin' out my balmains

We was getting turnt the fuck up then Tyree came in looking all suspicious and shit. "What you do"? "I aint do shit Kesh". "You a liar i know you and i can tell when yo bitch ass up". Mind you im having the curlers in my hand rocking that shit around like it aint hot as fuck. "Kesh -". "BYE TYREE UR DISMISSED IM DONE ARGUING WIT YOU". "COME HERE NOW". "WHO TH-". "LIKE THE FUCK I SAID NOW". I aint want to keep screaming and wake the babies up so i walked over there and i like it when he tells me what to do yah knowww". He gripped my waist and said "i aint do shit aight i just wanted to talk to you mama ard your know i only love you know that now give me a kiss". He grabbed my face and gave me a kiss which really turned me on but i had to stop it because i wanted to know what he was up to. "Okay now tell what you had to tell me". "Rashad got a job for me in Vegas for the weekend and I'll be making alot of guap so i aint gonna have to be doin my side shit as much". "But i dont want you to gooooooooo". "I know but I'll be back i promise". I walked away from him back to Mariah. "Babycakes can you cone over tomorrow and I'll finish your hair". "No problem Chica you need me to kill Tyree"? "Nah boo i got it" i laughed. "Aight if you need me text me love you chica". "Love you". I walked Mariah to the door and as son as i shut it i felt arms around my waist whispering in my ear. "When are you leaving"? "Tomorrow" Tyree replied. "Well let me show whats gona be waiting back home". I dont know what came on to me but i just pushed him into a chair and started to strip infront of him dropping my clothesall obver the floor. He faced looked very shocked but turned into a smile. I sat on his lap and he began kissing me and rocking my hips back and forth. He lifted me up pulled down his pants and was going deep in me. I began rolling my eyes and scratching his back but was feeling so good. He keep looking deep in my eyes biting his lips and kissing me. "You look so beautiful when you moan moan for me baby" Tyree said. He said it in such a way his words gave me waterfalls. He smirked and started going faster. I began rubbing his back and moaning even louder calling put his name. "Yess baby say my name". I reached my climax and i can say that was one of the best. Ive all way love making love it just turns me on so much more. He carried me into the bedroom and i layed right on top of him. "This is to remind you what you missing". "Because i will promise you i will kill you if you fuck wit them bitches". "Babe you the only one i see". I was snapped out of our beauiful moment when i heard my baby crying. We got out of bed and he grabbed my waist as we walked to the babies room.

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘