*I love you yo*

*Keshia's POV*

I walked in the house to see Cj sleep wit Jr and Nina sleep on his chest. I couldn't even lie it was one of the most beautiful thing i ever seen. I picked up Jr and Nina and carried them into there room and kissed them on the cheek. I walked out and went into the bedroom to see Ty sitting on the bed. "Baby come here please". I got on the bed and sat wit my legs cross. He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him. "Im sorry aight and this will never happen again but you cant be doin shit like that i was so worried i thought you weren't gonna come back all this shit". "Ty i love you wit all my heart and for hours im not gonna lie i tried to stop loving you but it wont work i care about you way to much. I would never leave you and for damn sure my babies. We been threw to much and i can't waste it all because you made a mistake. But just know i have killed before and if you touch another bit-". Before i could finish he was kissing me and i can't lie i missed being held and i really did love this man i had 2 kids wit and i wouldn't change it for the world but if be fuck up again i keep a 9 on me always".

*Tyree's POV*
I woke up that morning and thinking about last night i knew i had to make her mine for ever, and keep her close forever. So i got up took a shower and went to Cj's room. "Bro can you wake up i needa go somewhere". "You know what time it is"? "Yea but its important and i need you". "Damn give me a minute ill be down. So i played till Cj came down wit a mad ass face saying "come the fuck on so i can get back to sleep". I laughed and we made our way to.........
Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘