*Moving on up*

*Tyree's POV*

"OF COURSE" Keshia yelled in excitement. I hugged her and she jumped up on me. I held her and walked her towards the beautiful white beach house. "Where are you taking me? "To our new house". "ARE YOU SERIOUS"? "Yes beautiful". She grabbed my face and kissed my cheek. We walked in and there was roses every where and the smell of food in the air. "You did all if this for me"? "Yea and i would do even more because i love you". I could see the look on Keshias face knowing she loved it. I picked her up again and carried her to our room. She jumped up and started taking picture saying "damn baby you spoil me".  I winked at her as she took pictures and i rolled up behind her grabbing her booty and taking my own pictures. "Dont post it". "I wont baby girl". "Thank you for the best night of my life but now its time to give you a treat". I start licking my lips as she gets on top of me. She starts removing my clothes whispering in my ear how she gonna ride the shit out of me. After she say that im ripping her clothes off. She lay me back down and starts riding me. Its feeling good as shit and her face is making it unbearable looking so damn fine. Her moans and her eyes rolling to the back of her head.  I start pulling her hair and her moans get even louder. "Babe i cnt rake much more". When she said tht i start hitting all her spots causeing her to dig her nails in my chest until i had her shaking. She layed back on the bed and i prepared to taste her all night long....

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall😘😘