*Bundles Of Joy*

*Tyree's POV*

"Babe i think my water just broke"Keshia said. I looked at her like oh shit. I picked her up and ran to the car. "Keep breathing babe ill get us there soon". I gave her my hand as i drove with the other one. I didnt want to speed to fast so nothing would happen but we were 30 minutes away from our house. I turned up the radio to keep her calm. I know she loves Teyana Taylor so i turned her on so she could focus on the music. *In the air* came on
Here we are, going back at it again
Are you serious?
I guess you are, you are, you are
You got me sitting home while you on some other shit
I guess that you must have forgot who you dealing with

[Pre-Hook]
Well so long
I'm gone, I'm gone, I'm gone

[Hook]
So right before I leave I put one in the air for love, love, love
Right before I leave I put one in the air for love, love, love
So long, so long, I'm gone
I tried to sing it with her while i focused on the road. I called our nurse since we decided to have a home birth and she said she was five-minute away and would have everything together by the time we get there. After singing her whole album we finally made it home. I carried her up the stairs and the door was slightly left open. I saw our nurse Sarah already have the pool and everything laid out. I called her mom her mom which called the rest of the family for me. Then i helped Kesh get undress and into the pool. I kept rubbing her head and kissing her which she says made the pain go away and i would do anything to not have her in pain anymore. Just looking at my beautiful everything about to bring my whole heart ino this world i couldn't ask for more. "Push" Sarah kept saying as i kept kissing her. After a while our babycame into this world. It was a boy and i couldn't be happier. But Sarash had a confused face that was worrying me "what the problem Sarah"? "Didn't yall say you were having 1 baby right"? "Yea". "Well i see still seems like she is still in labor, Kesh can your push for me". Kesh was pushing and Sarah yelled "im right your having twins i see another head". Kesh keep pushing until she brings a baby girl into the world. "What do you want to name the babies" i said as i smiled at Kesh. "I want to name our son after you but i cant think of a girls name". "How about Nina Rene Williams". She gave me a look and i knew she loved it. "I love you Keshia Rene Brown". "And i love you Tyree Marquis Williams".