*Mouth Shut*

*Keisha's POV*

"You aint bout to say shit bitch". "Im a bitch wow fuck out-". "JANICE SHUT THE FUCK UP DONT START THIS". "l love when you get  aggressive you know you use too love when i was too". "Use too but for now i dont give a fuck if your wit my brother it wont last long but if you open your mouth bitchhh i will kill you". "Threats"? "Promises bitch". I bumped into her and she grabbed my arm. "Whats so wrong wit telling them". "Cuz we goin threw shit now and i dont need you hoe ass around more than you already are". "You sure it isnt beacuse i can take you from him baby girl"? She start grabbing my waist but i had to push her iff. "You'll come around Kesh". I walked back in the room to Ty in the living room wit the babies. "Whats wrong sexy". "Nun ty". "Ard but bring yo fine ass ova here". "Yes daddy". I layed on the couch and wrapped my arm around his leg as i layed my head on it. He start licking his lips slapping my ass. "Dat shit fat jiggling and shit". I smiled and he smirked. Janice(cj girls name) walked in. Staring and glaring at me and Tyree. "Ty lets take the babies for a nap". He nodded and had Nina in one hand and Jr in the other. As i was following them upstairs Janice grabbed my hand "come to basement tonight let me taste you again i cant take it anymore". I snatched my hand away and walked into the babies room. Ty was in there rocking the babies in his arms and i wrapped my arms around his waist as he rocked. Finallywr got the babies to sleep and even Ty was laying on me sleep when i hot a text from Janice. Then all the thought came back in. She made me feel some type of way. Always taking me there having me shaking and i cant lie if i say i would want her touch again. I slided out the bed and started to walk down the stairs...........

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘