*You already know*

*Keisha's POV*

I woke up to crying and Ty was still sleep i saw my babies new room and it looked beautiful. Jr had a blue room with rockets and car everywhere which he loves. I picked him up and started rocking him. Then holding him in my arms i went to check on his sister. Her room was pink with glow in the dark stars over the ceiling. It looked so amazing. Then i looked over her crib to see her sleeping peacefully. I took Jr wit me and made my way downstairs to make breakfast. I put Jr in his highchair and started making pancakes when i hear Ty coming down the stairs. He comes behind me kissing my neck "morning beautiful". "Morning daddy" i winked and he gave me a smirk. "How's my little man doing" he says as he lifts Jr from the highchair. "She got you trapped, imma help you out you can come wit dad". "Shut up Ty he love being wit his mommy more". "Do you hear this foolishness Jr"? "Shut up" i said as i pushed him away. "We'll be quite now but when we leave we'll be talking again". I laughed and Tyree took Jr in the living room with him. I continue making breakfast as Tyree was playing wit Jr. "Go get Nina while i set the table". He walked over to me and grabbed my hips "not without a kiss". He leaned in for a kiss and i bit his lip. "Dont start what you cant finish Kesh" he said as he slapped my ass. Finally he got Jr and Nina in the highchair and we started eating. Then i got a call from Mariah. "Hey bitch". "Hey chica we havent spent some time out lately maybe we can hang or have a double date i can bring my papi". "Say no more text me where you wanna go and we can double date". "Ard text me". "Say no more bye chica". "Bye bitch". I hung up and saw Tyree looking at me with a confused face. "Where we going". "I dont know yet when she text me ill tell you". He nodded. We finish eating our breakfast and went into the living room. I was on the floor wit the babies till i got a text from Mariah saying she wants to go to The Melting Pot which is a fancy ass restaurant. I got up  got on the couch where Ty was playing 2k. "Daddy will you go to the melting pot tonight"? "I'm really not feeling it for real". "Daddy if you do I'll do whatever you want". "Whatever" he smirked? "Whatever" i said as i kissed him. "Say no more"...........

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall😘😘